Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie or Book????

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Movie or Book????

Quote Originally Posted by The King of Fashion
    If I liked reading, I would probably like books better than their movie forms since they have more description, like movies can't escrive emotions and things similar to that, but I don't like reading that much, so I usually prefer the movie until I read the book and decide which one is better. Also, I think that both Hollywood is running out of ideas and turning books into movies, games into movies, and they are remaking old movies. They are trying to buy some time until they come up with new ideas for movies, which doesn't seem very successful right now. The best resolution for this situation to help Hollywood ideas is they should bring back kung-fu movies, or anything starring with Jackie Chan.

~Kiss
    thats true I dont like reading so i prefer the movies
    and the thing about hollywood is also true I haven't seen an original idea form holliwood in a long time... well a few of them r good....
    Jacki Chan is really funny hes a good actor
    thanx for answerign

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks

book first movie after. watching the movie first seems to limit your imagination to what yous aw in the movie. while the inverse holds true to reading the book first. [ generally i'm dissapointed by movies becuase my imagination drew a way mor elaborate picture than the movie portrayed ].
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

I typically find myself enjoying film more than literature....however as far as I know they've yet to make a film on my favorite book: Danny the Champion of the World

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ i much enjoy reading, so more often than not i prefer the movie to the book, however, movies can make very long books (e.g. Lord of the Rings) more digestible... i am excited at the new book movies coming out (Memoirs of a Geisha and The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe) cuz i've already read them...

but hollywood is getting better at their book movies, though the actors have digressed from back in the day, their visuals somewhat pick up from where they are lacking.

Example, Lord of the Rings wouldn't have been nearly as good if they didn't have CG and New Zealand... and various other tid bits

Banned animegojira1 may be famous one day animegojira1 may be famous one day animegojira1's Avatar
    Thanks

Usually, I would have to choose the movie but lately the books have been a lot better than the movies.

Otaku Weebl may be famous one day Weebl may be famous one day Weebl's Avatar
    Thanks

pretty much all movies are books if not text first (script)...so I like books there's fewer mistakes made by the stupid actors...but certain movies are good..like war of the worlds i know its not with the book and tom cruise scares me but its much better than reading that boring book. but i still have to say book over movie
    Now announceing........*drum roll*
    Mr.Aiora..

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Movies. By just being american you sort of get lazy in a way and you just dont want to turn thoughs pages.

Otaku Weebl may be famous one day Weebl may be famous one day Weebl's Avatar
    Thanks

yes and your proof(no offense) that they're too lazy to type right either! JK your cool
    Now announceing........*drum roll*
    Mr.Aiora..

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast