Thread: Movie and Series Review Section?

jao
    Otaku jao may be famous one day jao may be famous one day
    Thanks

Movie and Series Review Section?

Hey--

I was just curious if there was plans of putting the review section back into this site and how people would feel about it.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    no plans too, it was dead and almost never used, so really just a waste of resources we would be better to use on things such as the galleries and or other new ideas.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    i totally agree with Cyber-dono on this one. plus having reviews would put people in the position of failing to participate for fear of seeing something that would spoil the move/film/series for them.

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah wasn't a bad idea we just know isn't really needed, thanks for being proactive though

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1
    yeah wasn't a bad idea we just know isn't really needed, thanks for being proactive though
    yeah as short as I have been here I never used that review section, just like that trivia section

and btw, what's dono??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    That review section wasn't being used. Gig is right, leave that out to make room for the better stuff.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ok... The question has been answered, so topic closed...