Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: In a movie theatre... what pisses you off?

Newbie animekid63 may be famous one day animekid63 may be famous one day animekid63's Avatar
    Thanks

In a movie theatre... what pisses you off?

Well, the other day i went with friends to watch batman begins... during the movie, i had what i hated the most in a movie theatre.... dumbasses that think they're comedians, so then they blurt out stupid sh!7 during the movie expecting people to laugh... yes....

what do you... the people... get pissed off at while watching a movie ?

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: In a movie theatre... what pisses you off?

usually I am the dumbass making noises!
    but what I hate most is the security because I like to sneak in!

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Little kids, but they always piss me off. Be it at the theatre or anywhere else...

Otaku Mana may be famous one day Mana may be famous one day Mana's Avatar
    Thanks

1) When my food is being a nazi and won't open unless I make a huge ruckus
    2) When people ask questions about the movie when they clearly know we both haven't seen it. How the hell should I know?
    3) Refills. I'm much too lazy to go get a drink/popcorn refill, why can't they have like a snack usher to go up and down the isle every half hour?
    4) Cup holders. I think by now every theater has them, but the big drinks don't fit sometimes damnit!
    5) As Hassun said, the damn kids. Or just obnoxious creatures in general.(Yeah if I wanted to know how the end of the movie went before I saw it I would of stayed on the internets)

Yep that's about it. Now, anyone want to go to a movie with me? XD
    "so i herd u liek mudkips"

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

-children. Namely, babies. Ever have a crying baby go off in the movie theatre? You aren't suppose to have cell phones on, the damn parents should turn off their stupid kid. Why would you take a baby to the threatre anyway? It's not like they're going to come back several years later and be all like, "oh I loved the times you took me to the movies while I still couldn't talk and had to use diapers 'cuz I wasn't potty trained!"

-dipshits. you want to go over and punch them in the face, but that'll just end up getting you kicked out as well, and I only go and see good movies.

-the excretion system in your body. I hate it when I have to go and it's a good movie. literally pisses me off.

-a sucky joke during the movie. One that's really not funny at all, but everyone laughs anyway. grrr.

-crappy previews. You're in the threatre to see an awesome movie, but they make you watch boring sucky previews for five-ten minutes. Ususally bareable unless the previews, or just the plain movie, suck.

Those are the basics. I'm sure there's a few others though...

Otaku agentdax5 may be famous one day agentdax5 may be famous one day agentdax5's Avatar
    Thanks

the sticky floors
    cell phones (i just put mine on vibrate)
    retards who dont know anything about the movie (like after seeing star wars ep.3 people were like i dont get it luke darth vader and how does anikan control clones)
    little kids (when naruto premires in the US when the movie comes im goin to see it but little kids are gonna be like I LUV NAR-TO and start putting on card board head bands and rubber shruikians(<- spelled wrong)

Otaku Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku's Avatar
    Thanks

I work at a movie theatre and:

Quote Originally Posted by Mana
    2) When people ask questions about the movie when they clearly know we both haven't seen it. How the hell should I know?
    You think that is annoying, try having almost every customer who is buying a ticket asking you to describe every movie and tell them which is better or which one they should see and sometimes you get the retards who can't make up their minds and then want you to pick for them... and you wonder why the line for box office always takes so long... Yes, it is the customers fault.

3) Refills. I'm much too lazy to go get a drink/popcorn refill, why can't they have like a snack usher to go up and down the isle every half hour?

Yeah well I hate customers who want refills, you're in concessions serving people for food and a rude customer who wants a refill butts everyone because they think they are first priority because they are in a movie already.

Secondly the usher really doesn't have time to be getting people's refills for them, that is not what they are there for. They are there to baby sit 500+ people, to make sure they don't make disturbances, and while they are doing that they also have to keep the lobby clean and deliver stock to concessions when they run out.

So what pisses me off most in a movie theatre... I think it's pretty obvious I have one answer and one answer only The Customers damn them all
    - "Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby."-

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

People who talk durning the movie. very annoying, why I never go to the movies..

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast