Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: In a movie theatre... what pisses you off?

Otaku Libitina may be famous one day Libitina may be famous one day Libitina's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: In a movie theatre... what pisses you off?

BLeh....once....mmm I don't remember which movie it was but I hated it just because this idiot behind me started reading all the subtitles out loud....that was really annoying until I finally told him to shut up....but he didn't...(sigh)...he did for a while but then he continued...and he made the dumbest comments...after a while my friend and I actually laughed about it...but in the movie theater it is really annoying....

Newbie drangel may be famous one day drangel may be famous one day drangel's Avatar
    Thanks

> loud cellphones
    > loud jokesters or know-it-alls
    > other moviegoers who put their feet at the back of my seat and start shaking the back of my seat

Take Charge.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

I knew it wouldnt take long, I have yet another thing to add....

All those stupid car and coke commercials right before the movie starts. If I wanted to see commercials I'd go watch tv ya know? Anyways I heard they are trying to cut down on them, but how did they get started in the first place? I mean I know why, but argh whatever see I'm frustrated now just thinking about it.

Otaku Siren may be famous one day Siren may be famous one day Siren's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Delerium

All those stupid car and coke commercials right before the movie starts. If I wanted to see commercials I'd go watch tv ya know? Anyways I heard they are trying to cut down on them, but how did they get started in the first place? I mean I know why, but argh whatever see I'm frustrated now just thinking about it.
    The car commercial with the venus fly trap in the trunk IS funny though.... That woman's creepy. She reminds me of one of the managers working at the theatre I work at. *cackles* Man, she is evil.

However, I do hate the Sprite commercial with that stupid little afro-haired puppet thing.
    "I go online sometimes, but everyone's spelling is really bad... It's depressing." ~Tara from BtVS

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Delerium

Lol i know, you get there earlier, to get good seats, your mad as it is already that you have to wait 30-1 hour to start the movie, and then these stupid ads are there!

Newbie checo may be famous one day checo may be famous one day
    Thanks

the thing i hate the most is that weird man at the corner masterbating

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

ummmmm..... wtf

Otaku Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by checo
    the thing i hate the most is that weird man at the corner masterbating
    You dare write this on a family friendly message board and then have the nerve to spell the word wrong?

Reading the majority of people's posts I have come a conclusion and back to my original answer the thing that pisses me off the most is and always will be 'The Customers'.
    - "Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby."-

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast