Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: In a movie theatre... what pisses you off?

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: In a movie theatre... what pisses you off?

I hate it when people talk during a film, mostly when they are just gossiping and not talking about the film which they paid to see. I mean why pay money to see something that your even bothered to watch, it's rediculous!!! to me it's a waste of money! especially if the film is great!!!
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm fine about most things as long as they arent direct toward me, but the worst is when you're sitting by people that have to comment on everything that happens in the movie and of course when about ten people's cell phones go off because they alwasy go off in numbers, never just once for me.

Otaku Siren may be famous one day Siren may be famous one day Siren's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro_psyco666
    usually I am the dumbass making noises!
    but what I hate most is the security because I like to sneak in!
    Oh, really? Well, guess what? You are the exact type of people I LOVE to kick out.

You are the type of person who gives meaning to my job.

You bring me the greatest joy by watching you cry when you get kicked out without a refund in the most embarrassing way.

And sometimes, when you're particularly annoying, and will not listen to me, I bring the next horror in to kick you out - my boss. You have not met fear until you have come face to face with my angry boss.

And if he doesn't work, we will not hesitate to bring in the cops to haul your ass away.

So maybe next time, instead of being a selfish COW, you will think of the other people who are sitting there trying to enjoy their movie.

No one likes a jackass who can't shut their mouth the entire duration of the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Mana
    2) When people ask questions about the movie when they clearly know we both haven't seen it. How the hell should I know?
    3) Refills. I'm much too lazy to go get a drink/popcorn refill, why can't they have like a snack usher to go up and down the isle every half hour?
    I think Mei pretty much said everything. At least if your friends ask you what a movie is about, you can SAY, "How the hell should I know?" If a customer asks me, it is my job to know. And then they ask about every friggin' movie, and contrary to popular belief, the employees don't watch every movie before we start to show it.

As for refills? You don't need a refill anyway. The pop is a freakin' bucket, and trust me, the popcorn isn't all that healthy either. Especially when you put heart attack "butter" all over it, which is only a few ingredients different from the oil we put in the kettle to actually pop the popcorn. And if you're too lazy to get the refill yourself, I think that's another reason you don't need anymore. You're well on your way to becoming obese, congratulations.

And then you get some people who bitch about prices. And when I say bitch, I mean, get-in-your-face-blaming-everything-that's-wrong-in-their-life-on-you bitching. Yeah, thanks for that, but I can't do a damn thing about how bloody expensive we are. Trust me, I KNOW. If you're too cheap, there is a grocery store right across the street - buy your treats there.

All in all, I agree with Mei. I HATE the customers. If it weren't for them, my job would be heaven. Maybe they should realize that harrassing the employees is not going to make them do anything out of their way for you. In fact, by being like that, you have even less of a chance of getting even a smile. Try putting yourself in their shoes. They are trained to do that job, not you. Stop acting like you know how to do it better.
    Last edited by Siren; Jun 21, 2005 at 07:58 AM.
    "I go online sometimes, but everyone's spelling is really bad... It's depressing." ~Tara from BtVS

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

One of my bad experiences in a movie theatre was when a guy fell asleep. He snored like a bear. After 10 minutes of it a usher was called.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

When kids that laugh at everything, stuff that isn't funny at all. Then there are those popcorn/candy/syrup soaked floor GOD THAT'S NASTY...and those damn armrest/cup holder I mean why the hell is there only one per person

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

for me i normally sitting behind either people who are too tall,have big heads,or people who just won't shutup!
    well this one time me and my friend whent to go seen The Ring TwO(only because my sister wanted to see it and she happened to be over) we kept laughing(at the the serious parts) like crazy cause it was so stupid!!(a line from the movie;"Why did you kill your Daughter?" "Because it told me too!")lol

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

I don't like it if the theatre is overly warm. You know, like... sauna warm. It drives me insane.

Otaku Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Motoko_san
    for me i normally sitting behind either people who are too tall,have big heads,or people who just won't shutup!
    well this one time me and my friend whent to go seen The Ring TwO(only because my sister wanted to see it and she happened to be over) we kept laughing(at the the serious parts) like crazy cause it was so stupid!!(a line from the movie;"Why did you kill your Daughter?" "Because it told me too!")lol

You saw the Ring 2? Wasn't it rated R? I didn't think they allowed children in it.

See that annoys me when they allow little kids to get in without their parents with them.
    - "Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby."-

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast