Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: In a movie theatre... what pisses you off?

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: In a movie theatre... what pisses you off?

Ain't that the truth. I don't mind middle-age teens, but little kids? Oh, I want to kick someone when I see little kids in rated R movies, because I know they are going to be screaming or whining or crying, especially if it's a scary or graphically violent movie.

Otaku Endless Flight 2 Champion Dnite may be famous one day Dnite may be famous one day Dnite's Avatar
    Thanks

-People who just wont shut up
    -Having the friends u bring ask u dumb questions(like in Star wars or Matrix asking u how he moved the object or how did he dodge the bullet)
    -Cellphones ringing throughout the WHOLE movie and no one pickin it up
    -Parents who bring children(5-7 year olds) to an R(or higher) rated movie and then wonder WHY their children are crying at all times
    -When they leave the lights on during half the movie
    -WHen for some unknown reason the movie just dies(while watching SW Ep3 the reel just burmed up during the last fight and on Batman Begins the projector malfunctioned near the end) and the theather managers refuse to give u a refund cause the movie was almost over
    and finally
    -WHen someone next to u falls asleep and starts snoring
    Evil is actually in my job description

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro_psyco666
    usually I am the dumbass making noises!
    but what I hate most is the security because I like to sneak in!

Ditto to this, I ;ove to sneak in, and I am always the loud one
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Meiwaku
    You saw the Ring 2? Wasn't it rated R? I didn't think they allowed children in it.

See that annoys me when they allow little kids to get in without their parents with them.
    Children can get in if there with their parents.

Otaku Siren may be famous one day Siren may be famous one day Siren's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dnite
    -WHen for some unknown reason the movie just dies(while watching SW Ep3 the reel just burmed up during the last fight and on Batman Begins the projector malfunctioned near the end) and the theather managers refuse to give u a refund cause the movie was almost over
    This is because most theatres don't give refunds after the first half hour. However, you'll usually get an EEV (Emergency Exchange Voucher) which allows you to get a free admission to any movie, anytime.

Of course, this could just be the particular chain of theatres I work at. I don't know how other companies run their theatres.
    "I go online sometimes, but everyone's spelling is really bad... It's depressing." ~Tara from BtVS

Otaku Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    Children can get in if there with their parents.
    Thus why I said "that annoys me when they allow little kids to get in without their parents with them."

Anyways I love the new rating laws in Canada where nobody under 18 period can see a rated R movie. And nobody under 14 can see a 18A movie. God I love it.
    - "Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby."-

Otaku Siren may be famous one day Siren may be famous one day Siren's Avatar
    Thanks

Anyways I love the new rating laws in Canada where nobody under 18 period can see a rated R movie. And nobody under 14 can see a 18A movie. God I love it.
    Me too! Now if only they'd learn to rate the movies appropriately, we'd be all set...
    "I go online sometimes, but everyone's spelling is really bad... It's depressing." ~Tara from BtVS

Otaku Mana may be famous one day Mana may be famous one day Mana's Avatar
    Thanks

So what pisses me off most in a movie theatre... I think it's pretty obvious I have one answer and one answer only The Customers damn them all
    I'll let this slide because you're not at work and you can bitch freely. But touché, you made me remember another thing that pisses me off: shitty service. (Though I pray you have a "good worker" smile on your face and a chipper "have a good day" attitude. :])
    "so i herd u liek mudkips"

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast