Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: In a movie theatre... what pisses you off?

Otaku Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: In a movie theatre... what pisses you off?

Quote Originally Posted by Mana
    I'll let this slide because you're not at work and you can bitch freely. But touché, you made me remember another thing that pisses me off: shitty service. (Though I pray you have a "good worker" smile on your face and a chipper "have a good day" attitude. :])
    The only time you'll get that from a theatre worker is if they are a newbie, because after you've worked at one long enough your spirit is totally killed and getting a smile from one of the veteran workers is rare.
    - "Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby."-

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

When they don't turn off their cellphones and they start ringing and the dumbasses answer them and are talking in loud voices with no consideration of others watching the movie. Also when they see it once and the second time they go see it they start saying what happens..
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Otaku Siren may be famous one day Siren may be famous one day Siren's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Meiwaku
    The only time you'll get that from a theatre worker is if they are a newbie, because after you've worked at one long enough your spirit is totally killed and getting a smile from one of the veteran workers is rare.
    Yeah, the job is a soul-sucker. We may as well be zombies. After about... I'll say 6 months, the job is no longer a job... It's an addiction. Just try leaving.

I am a living example. I have been there almost 3 years, it is the only job I ever had and I had the chance to escape (I quit) but a month later returned. See? Addiction.
    "I go online sometimes, but everyone's spelling is really bad... It's depressing." ~Tara from BtVS

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

People tryin' to tell me the movie while I'm tryin' to watch it.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

PRICES of drinks and food etc.
    DAng i mean really enough is enough revolution on popcorn and m&m's WHO's with me!!
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku Siren may be famous one day Siren may be famous one day Siren's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    PRICES of drinks and food etc.
    DAng i mean really enough is enough revolution on popcorn and m&m's WHO's with me!!
    Not to defend the prices, because I think they're insane, too, but concessions is pretty much the only place where theatres make any money. Contrary to popular belief, they don't really get a heck of a lot of what's made on ticket sales. I don't know what percentage it is, if they get any. Most of that goes to the people who made the movies.
    "I go online sometimes, but everyone's spelling is really bad... It's depressing." ~Tara from BtVS

Otaku sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9's Avatar
    Thanks

There's one more thing that nobody's mentioned: Popcorn Breath! What's the deal that sometimes you see a movie and everybody is bent on eating a large bucket of popcorn and exhaling with gusto. Within 15 minutes, the entire theater smells like a greasy sauna. But wait, it gets worse: a theater that allows beer! I don't mind a frosty one in a well ventilated environment, but I swear during Matrix 2 everybody was drinking warm beer and eating stale popcorn. Man, I wanted to plug myself into the Matrix just to escape the damned theater!

Otaku slayer_cloner may be famous one day slayer_cloner may be famous one day slayer_cloner's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs down Re: In a movie theatre... what pisses you off?

I hate it when popcorn gets stuck inbetween your teeth, Fight the power of popcorn break free ( hate popcorn) . Also when people can't keep their d@mn mouth shut and yell "Look out bit** he gots a knife!" and when little kids sing-along with the music.

Thank You Namless and the rest of the sig team i love it!
    -one image only.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast