Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: In a movie theatre... what pisses you off?

Newbie koneko-star may be famous one day koneko-star may be famous one day koneko-star's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: In a movie theatre... what pisses you off?

Im just looking around what is this?and im new here

also in a movie thearter things that pisses me off is when your tying to watch the movie and the person next to keeps talking to you!Its so annoying!And when you see couples making out!!!Arrrrg!It makes me jealous to see that!

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

sometimes the movie theatres pisses me off because kids are loud and cell phones and beepers are not turn off and people talking during movies

Newbie nirvana beyond stupidity may be famous one day nirvana beyond stupidity may be famous one day nirvana beyond stupidity's Avatar
    Thanks

somebodys cellphone going off every 5 MINUTES.. and 20min of ads before you get to see the movie..

Otaku Siren may be famous one day Siren may be famous one day Siren's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nirvana beyond stupidity
    somebodys cellphone going off every 5 MINUTES.. and 20min of ads before you get to see the movie..
    Solution to the 20 minutes of ads/previews? Come 20 minutes late.

However, I hate stragglers for several reasons:
    1) They interrupt and annoy me when I'm watching the previews (as I love sitting through them, some previews are very cool).
    2) They annoy me when I'm working on box office and I'm almost cashed out at the end of the night, and some dumbass decides to come late and then I have to start all over again.
    3) They normally don't realize they're late, so they stand there and ask you how far in the movie is in, or when every last movie started, and they waste more of my time.
    "I go online sometimes, but everyone's spelling is really bad... It's depressing." ~Tara from BtVS

Otaku ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979's Avatar
    Thanks

Angry Re: In a movie theatre... what pisses you off?

1. People talking and talking during the movie
    2. Babies, especially crying babies
    3. People who sleep during the movie and then have the audacity to SNORE!
    4. People who still drink on their cup even though its empty...it has that annoying slurping sound!
    5. People behind you kicking your chair
    6. Expensive food and beverage...they should reduce the prices on everything!
    7. Location of restrooms are too damn far, they should put potable potties near the seats, hehehe
    8. I hate Lines.....

hmmmm.... I think that's about it. Thanks for helping me get my frustration out, phew!

Anime 4 Lyf!

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

hahaha i do that lol. i just sit there and yell out stuff. but actually it's more liek a whisper. i hate it when people don't turn off their cellphones and i gotta hear their stupid ring tones at like the loudest frequency ever..... and when the guy in teh back puts his feet up and his sneakers are in my hair..... rude much?!!!!

Otaku Siren may be famous one day Siren may be famous one day Siren's Avatar
    Thanks

Concerning the people talking/cell phones/feet on the seats/annoying babies, children... get a freakin' usher. I know they're annoying, trust me, I know better than most of you. But that is what the employees are there for. To kick people like that out, or at least warn them that if it continues, they will be leaving, without a refund.

And Archangel, look a few posts back to see my explanation of crazy prices.

As for lines... the only thing I can say is to not come 5 minutes before your movie, especially if it's highly anticipated and opening weekend.
    "I go online sometimes, but everyone's spelling is really bad... It's depressing." ~Tara from BtVS

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah.... but when ur 16 years odl like me.. and a girl waiting for her friends who come late as usual ::looks at furry angel:: you cant make it in time... but i do liek those nachos even though they cost five bucks....

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast