Thread: Movie UPDATE! Upcoming Features!

Newbie Winter may be famous one day Winter may be famous one day Winter's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Movie UPDATE! Upcoming Features!

I went to see Blade Trinity yesterday. It was preeeeeeeeeeeeetty good. Anyway, I'm here with a upcoming features update!

A New "The Ring" : Yeah, thats right, they're makin another Ring! This one looks good! I think its called "The Ring Two" or something like that.
    Spring 2005

Wedding Crashers : A comedy that looks moderate. Its about two guys going from wedding to wedding and hooking up with the bridesmaids and making it look like a profession.
    Spring 2005

Exorcist Ripoff *Sorta* : They're making another movie. Dont remember the name, but this movie is about an exorcist and a women who wants to be one. When he "initiates" her, she is taken away by demons, blah blah blah. Doesnt look scary. Special effects are alright.
    Spring 2005

Murder Horror Film : About a house where people get viciously murdered. A family gets slaughtered by the father, another family moves in, only lived 28 days...must I say more?
    Spring 2005

Anyway, the actual movie was pretty good. Great special effects and actually funny at some points. They curse a good deal, making it sweet. I reccomend seeing it. Heres my rating:

**** / *****
    (4 out of 5)

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    a new ring..kinda weird seeing the old ring was destroy... but makes sense gotta have more than one ring. wedding crashers seem's likes a hilarious thing i should watch... i wanna see flight of the phoenix sooo bad...... gonna go watch it now
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    the new ring looks dumb as ****. the first one sucked, so i have no high expectations about this one. the possession one i've never heard of so can't tell ya. the Wedding Crashers movie looks tight. will definitely see that one.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Uh... that last one looks like a cheap ripoff of The Grudge... which was just a remake of the japanese movie... which was just a movie version of the book, anyway.