Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: mozilla firefox and this site

Otaku serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nurika
    Does this only happen in Firefox? What about internet explorer?
    It only happen when i'm using mozilla firefox.
    whenever I try to go to the advance post whenever i click on copy or paste on the menu it's say you need to edit you mozilla config file to allow this action.
    I am the fire that light your wood. I'm the thunder that lights you night. I'm the wind that keeps you cool. are you wondering who I am? I'm the great wizard serge

http://bahamutpheonix.7.forumer.com/index.php
    please join this site if you like any type of games

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks
    just tested it...it's the enhanced interface where it allows you to copy and paste text within the Edit/Reply box.

I believe it's a form of the JavaScript not liking Firefox, or a security setting within Firefox....but I'd wait for others to respond.
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

just tested it...it's the enhanced interface where it allows you to copy and paste text within the Edit/Reply box.

I believe it's a form of the JavaScript not liking Firefox, or a security setting within Firefox....but I'd wait for others to respond.
    The above quote was pasted in the Advance edit Box using Firefox 1.0.2... so there's nothing wrong with the Javascript...

Under Tools/Options/Web Features menu do you have Javascript enabled???
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005's Avatar
    Thanks
    Java is on but it's still not working
    but for some reason it work on the quick reply box
    Last edited by serge2005; Mar 27, 2005 at 11:04 PM.
    I am the fire that light your wood. I'm the thunder that lights you night. I'm the wind that keeps you cool. are you wondering who I am? I'm the great wizard serge

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    try this.

do a fresh install of firefox to a different directory and see if the fresh install works correctly. if it does then it's probably a corupt configuration file or something in your current install...

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonrider2004
    try this.

do a fresh install of firefox to a different directory and see if the fresh install works correctly. if it does then it's probably a corupt configuration file or something in your current install...
    If it was a corrupt config file a uninstall and a clean install of the prevus should whipe it out

Thanks
    I redownloaded firefox and it's still not working

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Make sure you have Java and any Plugins installed such as Flash and what not you can find them by going to Macromedia goto the downloads sectioni and download Flash and Shockwave player

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast