Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: MP3 burning/sync problems

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

MP3 burning/sync problems

I have a AudioVox MP3 player, and im trying to burn/sync songs to it, but when i tried burning using RealPlayer, it says i needed to download some patch to find my device, i did that, installed it, and now RealPlayer closes down every time i try to burn to the device, can anyone help me plz? Like what other programs are there I can use., or maybe the latest version of RealPlayer? cause I can't find it on their site

thanks ^.^

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: MP3 burning/sync problems

Real Players not a very good player/CD burning program at all. If you want to burn CD's then i would reccomend hitting up google and finding a program called Nero or Alcohol 120%, they're easy to use and good with burning CDs.

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

I want to burn to my MP3 player tho, not a CD >_>

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Burn to an MP3 player... think about what you said.

Do you mean transfer files over, or burn to an MP3 CD?

Thanks

Transfer files, w/e

Newbie virginkid may be famous one day virginkid may be famous one day virginkid's Avatar
    Thanks

Try converting the songs to .wmv format then transfer them to your mp3 player with the cable that comes with the player.

Newbie Shizuma_15 may be famous one day Shizuma_15 may be famous one day Shizuma_15's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Omega
    Real Players not a very good player/CD burning program at all. If you want to burn CD's then i would reccomend hitting up google and finding a program called Nero or Alcohol 120%, they're easy to use and good with burning CDs.
    listen to the man he speaks the truth they are prolly the best burning programs out there..realplayer..**** OUTTA HERE!! and if you want to transfer songs you would need a usb cable for that ..

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks

1. Did the MP3 player come with a program to transfer files.
    2. when you say: "but when i tried burning using RealPlayer" do you mean, you used real player to rip/make the mp3s? or...???
    3. You're sure you're trying to transfer mp3s right? not rm files?
    4. If you answered No to #1, most other mp3 players just show up as another drive when plugged in, and you can simply drag and drop in there.

So either, a prog came with it, or it acts like a flash drive. I don't get where real player comes into play.

Also double check to see what formats your player supports. Many are quite picky with regards to bitrate and formats.
    Last edited by angelan; Jul 15, 2005 at 06:11 AM.
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast