Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Murder, Murder, Murder...Murder?

Newbie Murder_of_Crows may be famous one day Murder_of_Crows may be famous one day Murder_of_Crows's Avatar
    Thanks

Murder, Murder, Murder...Murder?

Good day, well esteemed people of the Anime Online forums. Allow me to introduce myself: I am the man they call Murder of Crows. And no, if you have heard anything about that name before, it is probably not true.

I have never been a member here, nope. I never kept a journal back in the day when Ewdi ran things. Heck, I don't even know who Ewdi is!

Really...I'm like, a newbie and stuff...so like, yeah...this is like my, introduction and stuff, you know?

This is seems like a nice place: I'll be hanging around for a while, if anyone doesn't mind.

So yeah, I'm Murder. You will do well to remember it. I'll see you around, yes?

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Murder, Murder, Murder...Murder?

welcome to AO (jail) murder of crows have fun (killing crows) and enjoy your stay (in jail) for your own safety here (jail) you should read the rules.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Murder_of_Crows
    Good day, well esteemed people of the Anime Online forums. Allow me to introduce myself: I am the man they call Murder of Crows. And no, if you have heard anything about that name before, it is probably not true.

I have never been a member here, nope. I never kept a journal back in the day when Ewdi ran things. Heck, I don't even know who Ewdi is!

Really...I'm like, a newbie and stuff...so like, yeah...this is like my, introduction and stuff, you know?

This is seems like a nice place: I'll be hanging around for a while, if anyone doesn't mind.

So yeah, I'm Murder. You will do well to remember it. I'll see you around, yes?
    Sorry, I didn't quite catch your name.
    Care to repeat it you abso-****inglutely new thing?

killing crows

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

OMG another mad-man

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

Helloooo. Welcome to AO and from the looks of it, you'll fit in just fine. here's a question: why did you choose that name?

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

why do they call a group of crows, a murder of crows?

Newbie Murder_of_Crows may be famous one day Murder_of_Crows may be famous one day Murder_of_Crows's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, it's a name like any other...I'd have to say that calling myself a Murder of Crows -the plural form for crows- sounds a lot better than calling myself after other plural forms.

You know, it'd be weird if I called myself Flock_of_Birds, or maybe School_of_Fish, or Bag_of_Beans. Yes?

But yeah, I'm grateful for the warm welcome. Nice to have met your acquaintance.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

It's been quite a long time. I was formerly know as Twilight_Sazuka.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast