Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Music to aid sleeping

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks

Music to aid sleeping

How many of u peeples out there listen to music while u try to get to sleep? If so, what kind of music do u listen to? I usually listen to techno and trance...somehow it makes me sleepier until i leave my CD player on and waste me batteries overnight >.<...but hey..it gets me through the night...i find it enjoyable and wierd at the same time...

Otaku dark_glaive may be famous one day dark_glaive may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Were it not for my roommate I would go to bed every night with the Haibane Renmei OST playing. The show has some stuff about dreams going on, and the composer must have been awesome enough to put that in his music, because it is perfect for going to sleep and sleeping to.
    Dont make your sig that big again or I'll de-brain you---administration

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    ALL the time. When i lay out i usually play new age stuff like Delerium,Enigma, Mythos. Or some electronica like Underworld or Orbital. Usually knocks me out.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    I usually can't sleep without cartoons, or music... but music doesn't really put me to sleep, it wakes me up... now staring into a screen, that puts me to sleep. I always watch CN or Boomerang... which are really the only way how I can sleep. Pink Floyd and trance is about the only music I can currently sleep with >_<
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    I have been doing this a wile ago, But for now, Only the pretty sound of My computer fan are beding me....

A little advise, Don't bed a baby with MOzar.... See what appen to Jack Jack<-- see the incredibles.......
    Coming soon.........

Newbie Naruto may be famous one day Naruto may be famous one day Naruto's Avatar
    Thanks
    i fall asleep to either welcome to hell by sum41 or pieces by sum41
    HEY ALL OF YOU IF YOU WANT A GMAIL ACCOUNT PM ME!!!!

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Those cd's at Target & K-Mart work wonders also, you know....the nature cd's of Rain, Oceans etc. the things put me out like getting hit over the head with a cinder block.

Otaku serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005's Avatar
    Thanks
    I listen to alas 107.7
    I am the fire that light your wood. I'm the thunder that lights you night. I'm the wind that keeps you cool. are you wondering who I am? I'm the great wizard serge

http://bahamutpheonix.7.forumer.com/index.php
    please join this site if you like any type of games

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast