Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Music to aid sleeping

Otaku Vaines may be famous one day Vaines may be famous one day Vaines's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can't sleep with music on, just my computer fan. I remember going to sleep at a friend's place and he couldn't sleep without having offspring...I didn't sleep of the night

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaines
    I can't sleep with music on, just my computer fan. I remember going to sleep at a friend's place and he couldn't sleep without having offspring...I didn't sleep of the night
    Ye someone like me..... Whoohoo!!!!
    Coming soon.........

Newbie punkgirl may be famous one day punkgirl may be famous one day punkgirl's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't really sleep with music on... I use to and when I did I would listen to slow songs like R&B stuff...now its just me and the tv...CN, Nickelodeon, hell anything really

Newbie berryhot may be famous one day berryhot may be famous one day berryhot's Avatar
    Thanks
    I used to listen to music to fall asleep to but then the headphones started to annoy me lol ...now I just listen to the tv...that's usually what I fall asleep to.

Otaku Kikieru may be famous one day Kikieru may be famous one day Kikieru's Avatar
    Thanks
    If at night and I cant sleep then I listen to films/TV, Usually Red dwarf or bottom, But if it is an afternoon nap then generally metal music does it(so I cant here the birds tweeting or the phone ringing, dont like sleep been interupted), Usually mad capsule markets, minstry, seputura, rage against the machine, SOAD etc

Otaku Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can't fall asleep unless I am listening to music. If the room I am in is quiet I just end up tossing and turning all night. This developed one night when I was 8 and I was at my grandparents condo and my grandmother left the tv on in the room I was in and the sounds were so comforting that after that I had to have music playing.
    - "Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby."-

Otaku sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't generally listen to music to fall asleep: work ensures I'm out when I hit the pillow. However, I find it odd that my Misfits collection tape often makes me drowsy, especially when I'm on the road. The MISFITS!? My sister, who made the 90 minute tape, thinks I'm crazy. Maybe I am. Or Danzig's electric piano (ever hear the outtake of "She"?) is haunted. Very likely, too.

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    As long as its some mellow white-noise, it doesn't matter what I listen too. heck, it doesn't even have to be mellow. I have listened to hard rock and fell asleep to it before. also, voices or no, it also doesn't matter.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast