Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Music to aid sleeping

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like it pitch dark and absolutely quiet. But I can adjust if I have to, and have off and on in the past.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku ryke12 may be famous one day ryke12 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Ahhh... does having a fan on "high" count as music?

I think I might be crazy. I developed this weird habit of sleeping with my fan on (it's Georgia, so it's on most of the time). Now, I can't sleep when it's quiet. I even have to have my fan on during the winter (all 60 degrees fahrenheit of it)!

I might try this whole "sleep with music" thing, but for now my fan droning is good enough for me .
    Maybe I'll come up eith a sig soon... until then, be patient.

Newbie furry angel may be famous one day furry angel may be famous one day furry angel's Avatar
    Thanks
    a fan? lol, cool. i gotta listen to music now, or not it takes forever to fall asleep! i listen to anything that is on my mp3, let it be spice girls or my chemical romance. anything will do, and when i am in my semi-dreaing state, my dreams have a theme music ^^;

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sukotsu9
    However, I find it odd that my Misfits collection tape often makes me drowsy, especially when I'm on the road. The MISFITS!? My sister, who made the 90 minute tape, thinks I'm crazy. Maybe I am. Or Danzig's electric piano (ever hear the outtake of "She"?) is haunted. Very likely, too.
    Haha, same here. I used to listen to Misfits (old Danzig) and now, just thinking about it could knock me out... because I've worn down the taste for Misfits from listening to it for years. O_o and I have heard the 'She' piano ~ usually... thinking about such a band is creepy. I guess I would preferr it...
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Goth piano music, I'm listening to it now..................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzz

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ryke12
    Ahhh... does having a fan on "high" count as music?

I think I might be crazy. I developed this weird habit of sleeping with my fan on (it's Georgia, so it's on most of the time). Now, I can't sleep when it's quiet. I even have to have my fan on during the winter (all 60 degrees fahrenheit of it)!

I might try this whole "sleep with music" thing, but for now my fan droning is good enough for me .
    Oh, no, no... ryke, you aren't crazy. I am.

I have to have a fan on, and I live in Utah. In a part of Utah where it is very, very cold during the winter (all 20-40 degrees fahrenheit of it). The summer, yeah... it's understandable, but I need it on during the winter, too.

Anyways, on topic... anything piano works for sleeping with me. Or softer songs, like 3 Libras by APC or It's Been Awhile by Staind. That kind of music works well for me.

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I usually put on some softer, more downtempo music like Portishead or Zero 7. Chillout is pretty good to listen to also.
    Too cool for a sig.

Otaku ryke12 may be famous one day ryke12 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by furry angel
    a fan? lol, cool. i gotta listen to music now, or not it takes forever to fall asleep! i listen to anything that is on my mp3, let it be spice girls or my chemical romance. anything will do, and when i am in my semi-dreaing state, my dreams have a theme music ^^;
    I agree with you there. Once I accidently left my radio on, and my dream had "Big Pimpin'" playing in the background .

It was a fun dream, too.
    Maybe I'll come up eith a sig soon... until then, be patient.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast