Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Music to aid sleeping

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I never used to listen to music when I slept, and I had problems sleeping because my mind refuses to rest, not matter how hard I try on my own. Unless I have something to concernate my mind on (like music) I will stay up for hours, with throughts running around and around in my head.
    So at now I have my CD player on my bedside table, and I listen to various tracks to help me sleep, since I now have a Mp3 player, I burn CDs now only for sleeping.
    Anything peaceful and calming I listen to. Nothing to upbeat otherwise I can't sleep.
    Some of the music I listen too:
    Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex OST, selected tracks.
    Haibane Renmei is a great one, especially the Image Album. Angel Sanctuary, Earth Girl Arjuna, Rahxephon, Wolf's Rain, some Last Exile and Evangelion... the list goes on.
    I like to alternate all the time... for if I'm listening to the same thing every night... my mind will wander again.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Otaku Nameless may be famous one day Nameless may be famous one day Nameless's Avatar
    Thanks
    I listen to music so I can get to sleep sometimes.. coz there will be moments when I want to think to get to sleep..zz Well, I listen to anime music, famous anime series soundtracks etc.. I dont like to listen to rock and lullabies.. they make me crazy.

Otaku Tithe may be famous one day Tithe may be famous one day Tithe's Avatar
    Thanks
    I listen to the tv too but sometimes I listen to tori Amos (ribbons undone) or a tape my mom made where she sung me a lulabye
    A deathless heart alive with greif
    Smiles when it hears of thee
    Whisper now my secret love
    Kiss my lips and rise above

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the best music to sleep to is indeed techno or classical. Anything without words and a constant beat to it. I've fallen asleep to plenty of different kinds of music, but I'd say techno is the best. Some of my favs are Oakenfold, Digweed, Sasha, BT, you know the well known ones because I dont dig deep to find unknowns when it comes to techno, just not all the much into it to be honest, but again good sleeping music.

Otaku fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai's Avatar
    Thanks
    anything i listen to will put me asleep as long as it's not rock
    worst when it's in bus journey! fell asleep while listening to music and missed my stop completely
    Signature exceeds limits and has been deleted by Hassun

Otaku bugsbunnyx may be famous one day bugsbunnyx may be famous one day
    Thanks
    everyonw keeps callin me a freak for doin this but i dont think its that bad but you guys can judge for yourselves...cos i live basically in the middle of the city i live in i jus leave my window open all night and listen to the....i dunno, "street-life"....its sooo kalming for some reason especially with all the lights lightin up the sky its sooo relaxing...but maybe thats jus me and i really am weird.

Newbie quicklotus13 may be famous one day quicklotus13 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I got my CD player stolen but when I had it I listen to AC/DC when I went to sleep or other Heavy Metal bands.

Newbie BrandonHulbutta may be famous one day BrandonHulbutta may be famous one day BrandonHulbutta's Avatar
    Thanks
    You may think i'm old or something but I like to listen to Neil Young's Decade CD when I go to sleep

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast