Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Music Genre

Newbie cubist sound may be famous one day cubist sound may be famous one day cubist sound's Avatar
    Thanks
    I mainly listen to alternative hip hop, old school " ", underground " ", jazz " ", new wave, synthpop, gothic, alternative rock and ocassionally punk or electronic.

Just to be general though:

Beastie Boys
    A Tribe Called Quest
    Wu-Tang Clan
    RZA
    Depeche Mode
    The Cure
    Melt-Banana
    Jay-Z
    The Roots
    The Smiths
    Rahzel
    Smashing Pumpkins
    The Beatles
    Jimi Hendrix
    Eric B. and Rakim
    New Order
    The Clash
    Run-D.M.C
    Public Enemy

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    I listen to many different genres. I listen to anything really except for country or hip hop/ crap. I listen to blues, classical, metal, death metal, hardcore, rock, grindcore, punk rock ( NOT F*CKING EMO!!!!! ), electrical, industrial, classic rock, trance, techno, jpop, j rock, and much more. Jimi Hendrix, SRV, The Blood Brothers, Pink Floyd, TOOL, Cream, Rolling Stones, Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac, The Beatles, The Prodigy, The Zombies, NIN, The Black Dahlia Murder, C*ck and Ball Tourture, The Doors, Ayumi Hamasaki, Dir En Grey, Gackt, Aus-Rotten, Oxymoron, The Adicts, Lower Class Brats, A Global Threat, Dingo and Fury (SF), Rob Zombie, White Zombie, David Bowie, Black Sabbath, Pantera, anime OSTs, Fear, (Danzig/ old) Misfits, Naked Agresstion, Skinny Puppy, CCR, a bunch of local DJ's, ....I can't think -- I listen to too much different music.....but the list goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on , and then, only then it stops.
    Last edited by mamimi_rue; Nov 25, 2004 at 01:09 PM.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie Chojin may be famous one day Chojin may be famous one day Chojin's Avatar
    Thanks
    mostly UK hardcore, nearly all labels, and countless producers

breeze, styles, ufo, hixxy, weaver, scott brown, brisk, kev energy, sharkey etc etc etc

but i rarely listen to some rock, things like red hot chilli's, muse, but i usually just grab thier latest albums and listen for a while before deleting.

also listen to some dnb, trance every now and then for a change. all the 'jump-up' dnb stuff is good, don't like the darker stuff, and i like my trance uplifting, such as nu nrg or dumonde
    Locked Inside Your Mind || Vinyl || Journal

Otaku Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X's Avatar
    Thanks
    Eh, I like most types of rock music.

Favorite bands:
    -Linkin Park
    -Incubus
    -old Metallica
    -Green Day
    -Led Zepplin
    -No Doubt (I like their old albums, their new ones are alright.)

Newbie hailyx may be famous one day hailyx may be famous one day hailyx's Avatar
    the overly dramatized state of florida...
    Thanks
    I usually listen to rock like:
    staind
    A Perfect Circle
    Sevendust
    A.F.I.
    Lacuna Coil
    Seether

I also like Danny Elfman....hehe

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3