Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Music and You

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Music and You

okers., when i isten to music i look for a catchy rythm or the melody of the vocals, if they are awsomnely good they can send chills down my spine and make me glad that im a musician,

Otaku pnolos may be famous one day pnolos may be famous one day pnolos's Avatar
    Thanks

for me it all depends on the music, but usually i like the lyrics and really loud bass [good beat works to]

Newbie Aeneas Galis may be famous one day Aeneas Galis may be famous one day Aeneas Galis's Avatar
    Thanks

music and lyrics but lyrics mostly because if i dont know what they are saying i am less inclined to listen to it
    "you heard it too.... the voice of the wind" (sdk)

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I listen to the music itself in most songs, but if the lyrics go well with the song I makes it even more enjoyable. I like most music, but it really comes down to the song, not the genre or artist that dictates my liking of a piece of music.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145
    Firstly, let me just state that I listen to all kinds of music.
    Hey! me too! I listen to pop, j-pop, rock, hip hop... yeah, and heaps more!
    I usually only like on or two songs from an artist then not like the rest or like one ablum from a band and dislike the rest.... it's wierd, I don't really have a "Favourite band/artist"

Otaku deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat's Avatar
    Thanks

i listen more to instrumental

Newbie dgates may be famous one day dgates may be famous one day dgates's Avatar
    Thanks

i listen to mainly the music being played but i also listen to see if the lyrics go along with the music

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

mainly the lyrics, music and the beat. if it's a great combination with a good singing voice, then i'll love it

but one tihng really pisses me off with some songs... you can't understand the words. no i'm not talking about lote (languages other than english). i'm really irritated when i hear a song (in english) in which i can't understand the lyrics. but i've learnt to appreciate just the music itself, so it's all good

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast