Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Music and You

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Music and You

Lyrics that tell the truth or are very in relation to real-life examples. examples of this are Eminem, Linkin Park, and System of a Down.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks

I listen to both.. but the lyrics are important too though.. depends on what I'm listening to I guess..

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

Newbie raasjel may be famous one day raasjel may be famous one day raasjel's Avatar
    Thanks

I like almost everything but funk rap & rock are my favourites. I like Outkast/Prodigy/Audio Bullys/Utada Hikaru/Gackt & muuuuuuch more artist. I listen to the lyrics, but not always..

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks

My biggest thing is the instruments, but if I'm looking for lyrics, usually I'm into the rap, or just a good hip hop song. A good song can be ruined by lyrics though, while the worst instruments can sometimes be "helped" by a good singer or rapper. I guess I say both.

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

I listen to music for pleasure i mean sometimes the singing is good and sometimes its for the guitar solos i like fast high pitch guitar solos
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Newbie sleazy may be famous one day sleazy may be famous one day sleazy's Avatar
    Thanks

Instrumental mainly, but lyrics can put a damper on things, or enhance. Nothing like hard hitting guitar rhythm and lead.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I listen for everything. The melody and the rhythm gets my attention first. I'm partial to stuff with strings in them (e.g. stuff by Do As Infinity, Jars of Clay..). Lyrics come after.

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

i listen to whatever sounds cooler- if the instruments are making a cool sound then ill listen to the music. if the lyrics are cool ill listen to words. But most of the time ill listen to the whole song multiple times and listen to the words and music.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast