Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Music and You

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Music and You

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch
    When you listen to music, what do you listen for? Do you listen to the lyrics? Or perhaps you listen to the instruments?

I personally listen to the music played, sure some lyrics are ok, but instrumental work is my favorite. What about you?
    I listen to the music not the lyrics...
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Music and You

Quote Originally Posted by Cheza
    I listen to the music not the lyrics...
    Not saying YOU exactly, but most people who say that, listen to music with lyrics... then when they try to remember it, they can't think back to it without REMEMBERING THE LYRICS.... and having something in the memory banks can slightly or greatly alter the subconscious...... so more than often, those who say that, are often lying without knowing it.

Of course, you maybe on the SOME case. ^_^

>_> .... what do I look for in music? For it to be true...... if it's just generated through just music and fads, and not because of inspiration........ I find a great disappointment in it.

I don't hold to one genre. I like all genres.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4