Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: My Anime Movie coming soon!!

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

My Anime Movie coming soon!!

I'm gonna hav an anime coming soon... that is if the animator agrees to do this animate it.
    It's be like InuYasha, except they (the boyfriend and girlfriend) start in a Sci-Fi world (It's Winter) and the girls friend fell into something (someone help me on this one, make it not a well) and so the two go through that and end up in a Saiyuki-like world where they meet a bunch of people and ya-di-da-so-on-and-so-forth.
    It's gonna be a movie so it'll be a one time thing for everyone. The movie's gonna be 3 hours long. Here's what content is gonna end up in it: Mild Language, Nudity, and violence.

I need a title and something the guys GF's friend falls into as well, wanna help? GIVE IDEAS PLZ!

Newbie Melarik Laokuzzia may be famous one day Melarik Laokuzzia may be famous one day Melarik Laokuzzia's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: My Anime Movie coming soon!!

could be a mirror they fell into or some other obsure thing. . .there's this one, they
    fell into toilets or books or some thing like that. . .but uh, title you'd have to take
    a factor from your story, like is it about an item, a person, a legend. . .or so on. . .
    but over all. . .IT GREAT I WISH YOU LUCK!. .
    (but for 3 hours.. . .better have smooth, flowing, rellavant action line/plot. . not
    just one sided. . . uh,blood, guts and talking FOR EXAMPLE . . only said out of
    advise.)

Newbie The Dejected Angel may be famous one day The Dejected Angel may be famous one day The Dejected Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey that sounds neat! If you ever get it out, I'll definately watch at least one and tell you what I think if you want me to. I think it's great that people are creating more animes, also I'm glad to hear that your trying to be creative.

Oh and an idea on the fall into something thing, you could make her fall into a mysterious portal and have her trying to find her way back? I don't know, just a thought =/
    I like cheese!

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you all, I'll first be selling it at Anime Centeral this year or next year. Otherwise I don't know how I'll get it to yall.

Now since it takes place in winter I was thinking maybe she fell through Ice on a sacred pond or something, it's a lame idea I know.

Newbie The Dejected Angel may be famous one day The Dejected Angel may be famous one day The Dejected Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

The "Sacred Pond" sounds nice. However, I was just wondering what the storyline was? I mean you told us where the movie will take place and what the characters look like, but you never said anything about what the movie is about.
    I like cheese!

Thanks

Well Kazuya (the main guy) is just taking a nice winter's morning walk when Ayame (his girlfriend main girl) comes running to him saying that her good friend Kunoichi has fallen through Ice on the Sacred Pond. Kazuya goes to help and says hee'll need her help but they both get sucked into the fantasy world and realize that the armed and dangerous enemy named Nobutada has kidnapped her and brought her to his fortress and is holding her prisoner. So Kazuya and Ayame go in search of his fortress to save Kunoichi and kill Nobutada. But what they come across you'll have to watch the movie to find out.

Thanks

Ooooooh sounds interesting! If you make my buy it, I'm not gonna be able to go over 15$ though, but if it's like 14.99$ lemme know so I can buy it ^_^
    I like cheese!

Thanks

I was gonna make it $30 but...

PEOPLE FROM AO GET A BIG DISCOUNT!!!
    AO USERS PAY ONLY $14!!!!!

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast