Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: My Anime Movie coming soon!!

Newbie The Dejected Angel may be famous one day The Dejected Angel may be famous one day The Dejected Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: My Anime Movie coming soon!!

Sweet!!! Pm me when you deside to sell it ^_^ I'll be waiting
    I like cheese!

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay, will do.
    When I do try to go to Anime Central that year wether you live in Illinois or not.

Newbie OneWingedAngel777 may be famous one day OneWingedAngel777 may be famous one day OneWingedAngel777's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm... That's probally gonna be cool
    God
    Satan
    Me:

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll post a 1 minute clip on here when it's done.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

I hope it turns out to be a great hit.
    I understand starting out can be hard.
    So i do wish you the best ^_^, gonna have to hook me up with a copy if it turns out good :P .
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Banned Dr. Strangelove may be famous one day Dr. Strangelove may be famous one day Dr. Strangelove's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiDude128
    I'm gonna hav an anime coming soon... that is if the animator agrees to do this animate it.
    It's be like InuYasha, except they (the boyfriend and girlfriend) start in a Sci-Fi world (It's Winter) and the girls friend fell into something (someone help me on this one, make it not a well) and so the two go through that and end up in a Saiyuki-like world where they meet a bunch of people and ya-di-da-so-on-and-so-forth.
    It's gonna be a movie so it'll be a one time thing for everyone. The movie's gonna be 3 hours long. Here's what content is gonna end up in it: Mild Language, Nudity, and violence.

I need a title and something the guys GF's friend falls into as well, wanna help? GIVE IDEAS PLZ!
    This is going to be some flash thing isn't it... Well look, I have to be honest. You are NOT creative. Your entire idea is blatantly borrowing ideas from shows that already exist. Just stop and save yourself a lot of wasted time.

and Three hours? Are you nuts? Since I'm assuming this is going to be a flash cartoon, I doubt this animator will have the patience or time to do that long of a film, and people won't want to watch one that long. That's why most flash films are short.

I apologize that I'm coming off as rude or cruel, but I really think you should dedicate your time to something more realistic. I'm assuming this is a flash because there is no way one animator is going to hand-draw a three hour movie anime. The fact is, the animator will get most of the credit.
    Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; Jan 10, 2006 at 11:21 PM.

Newbie MMCRUNCHIE may be famous one day MMCRUNCHIE may be famous one day MMCRUNCHIE's Avatar
    Thanks

DUDE! Give 'em a break! If you can sit through King Kong then you can sit through this Movie! By the sounds of it anyway. It sounds about as good as the FMA movie. And that movie ROCKS!

Any way, it's a pity I live in Aussie. I wanna see this movie! If it's released in Aussie, I'll make sure I buy it just as soon as you figure out a name.

By the way, I'm trying to be a manga drawer but I'm not having much luck with the story line so I decided to rip off a few random anime!!!
    "It's hell. I'm in hell. I just know I'm eternally damned. Fire and brimstone. Burning flesh. Abandoned all hope." - Fruits Basket

"I am MA347612890 GT40785791 32RS2400Z 17924398TZRS 200 modular semiconductor type 452963752391 MQTO GLS-equipped self-computing 0037 293165734285 YGNKTI 0120 YMCA 4126 PPPKG lower-right KKP, 53 Normad" - Galaxy Angel

Newbie DeadR3dOne_Xll may be famous one day DeadR3dOne_Xll may be famous one day DeadR3dOne_Xll's Avatar
    Thanks

nice.
    "in the land of the blind ,the one eyed man is king"-some movie'-_-

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast