Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: My Chemical Romance

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mamimi_rue
    nope, no it's not. emo.... UGH. no likey here, scary emo kids = really trendy followers.

Just like she sais, its too emo :Thumbd:

Newbie sawaislikeakite may be famous one day sawaislikeakite may be famous one day sawaislikeakite's Avatar
    Thanks
    My Chemical Romance is not emo! They are weird breed of goth and grunge that should've never happened. I hate it when people group a band into a genre where they don't belong. Some Emo bands are:

Mineral, Sunny Day Real Estate, Wilco, Modest Mouse, Death Cab For Cutie, Straylight Run, That Dog, and Bright Eyes.

The majority of them people have never heard of because they're not very popular or have been broken up for years. I swear I will explode if someone calls MCR an emo band again.

All they are is a clever marketing scheme to make money, just go to Hot Topic and you will see what I mean. I doubt people will remember them in a year.

But my best friend likes them so I deal...bearly.

-*-elena-*-

Only 13 posts?!? I demand a recount. I was at a 1,000 way back when. And it took me 2+ years to get there! I unleash my wrath....Now!

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sawaislikeakite
    My Chemical Romance is not emo! They are weird breed of goth and grunge that should've never happened. I hate it when people group a band into a genre where they don't belong. Some Emo bands are:

Mineral, Sunny Day Real Estate, Wilco, Modest Mouse, Death Cab For Cutie, Straylight Run, That Dog, and Bright Eyes.
    I do agree. I like to call it emoth. Its goth emo basically. As a person who listens to goth, grunge, indie, emo, and basically anything else I would consider them in the emoth category. At least their latest album is. I think their appearance is goth however, but their music is too whiney to be just goth grunge. Because I consider goth stuff like HIM, Lacuna Coil, and Perfect Circle, MCR isnt quite that. They are a little bit of that. Personally I think they take from every genre. So basically I agree, clever market scheme. And there are better emo, goth, indie, grunge, and whatever other type bands out there by comparison.

Just my simple opinion. Also nice to see you back. (You may remember me, formerly GTO)

Otaku deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess's Avatar
    i came from a place no one has ever gone..
    Thanks
    they kinda awesome...^_^

Otaku Shu-chan may be famous one day Shu-chan may be famous one day Shu-chan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like their Helena song!
    Always listen to your heart
    Don't let other people chose your destiny
    Only you can chose your destiny

Newbie VampireHunterD may be famous one day VampireHunterD may be famous one day VampireHunterD's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think they are a good band. My fav songs off of the their latest album are:

helena
    the ghost of you
    cemetery drive

My Blog - It's Not Your Space - ym/aim: RaiserOfGales msn: RaiserOfGales @ hotmail.com

Otaku bugsbunnyx may be famous one day bugsbunnyx may be famous one day
    Thanks
    good band...me thinks they will go far.

Otaku Shu-chan may be famous one day Shu-chan may be famous one day Shu-chan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree. they will^^ and I love the ghost of you too. I always get is stuck on my head^^
    Always listen to your heart
    Don't let other people chose your destiny
    Only you can chose your destiny

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast