Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: mY cHEMICAL rOMANCE

Newbie bUTTERFLYcATCHER may be famous one day bUTTERFLYcATCHER may be famous one day bUTTERFLYcATCHER's Avatar
    Thanks

Question mY cHEMICAL rOMANCE

hAS ANYONE HEARD OF THE BAND "mY cHEMICAL rOMANCE...?" i THINK THAT THEY R ALRIGHT....

iF ANYONE IS REALLY PASSIONATE ABOUT THIS BAND OR KNOWS MORE ABOUT THEM PLZ TELL ME OK...?

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    They Suck.

Seven Sixteenths of an inch.

That's the distance you'd have to move your pinky in order to not sound like an idiot.

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    haha, well I personally love My Chemical Romance. However they are on MTV now so I'm afraid they'll become sell outs.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Newbie Xterminate may be famous one day Xterminate may be famous one day Xterminate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragor
    haha, well I personally love My Chemical Romance. However they are on MTV now so I'm afraid they'll become sell outs.

THEY ARE AWESOME AND YO UROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get their new CD bitchs.... It rocks. they will never sell out.
    I'm Back with an attitude... So stfu!
    [ MT | My Gallery ]
    "One shot, Two Shot, Three Shot, Four Shots, All I hear is gun shots, This is when the fun stops, Bodies drop hit the floor musics off, Party stops everybody hit the doors, sombodies lickin shots off"

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bUTTERFLYcATCHER
    hAS ANYONE HEARD OF THE BAND "mY cHEMICAL rOMANCE...?" i THINK THAT THEY R ALRIGHT....

iF ANYONE IS REALLY PASSIONATE ABOUT THIS BAND OR KNOWS MORE ABOUT THEM PLZ TELL ME OK...?

Please, please turn off your caps lock.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think they're a decent band. I have both of their albums and I think they're worth listening to. From most people I've talked to about them its either love hate though, I'm the only person with a middle ground opinion on them. I'm glad to see they're getting some play time on Mtv, although I doubt I'll ever see their video. I say good for them. I missed a concert down here last month they played. I hope maybe next time I can catch it if they come around again, then I could truly tell you how good or bad I thought they were. But based on their cds they do decent work, nothing too spectacular, but music easily worth listening to.

Newbie Xterminate may be famous one day Xterminate may be famous one day Xterminate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Delerium
    I think they're a decent band. I have both of their albums and I think they're worth listening to. From most people I've talked to about them its either love hate though, I'm the only person with a middle ground opinion on them. I'm glad to see they're getting some play time on Mtv, although I doubt I'll ever see their video. I say good for them. I missed a concert down here last month they played. I hope maybe next time I can catch it if they come around again, then I could truly tell you how good or bad I thought they were. But based on their cds they do decent work, nothing too spectacular, but music easily worth listening to.
    So true...

[off topic]Who is that in your avatar[/off topic]
    I'm Back with an attitude... So stfu!
    [ MT | My Gallery ]
    "One shot, Two Shot, Three Shot, Four Shots, All I hear is gun shots, This is when the fun stops, Bodies drop hit the floor musics off, Party stops everybody hit the doors, sombodies lickin shots off"

Newbie o74ku91n0y may be famous one day o74ku91n0y may be famous one day
    Thanks
    hey KenX.........you got that from Maddox didn't you?

well.........as for the band i heard about them..............and well...........all i can guess is it's a love/hate thing..........you either love them or hate them

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast