Thread: My first anime picture.

Newbie 0ddity may be famous one day 0ddity may be famous one day
    Thanks

My first anime picture.

My first anime picture, so its not very good. Created in Macromedia Fireworks MX 2004.. I was going to put it in the gallery, but couldnt figure out how to add pictures there. advice on shading/hair/anything else you think it needs would be appreciated.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...eep/anime2.jpg

Otaku nb194 may be famous one day nb194 may be famous one day nb194's Avatar
    Durban, South Africa, Earth, Milky Way, Galaxy
    Thanks
    its ok for your fist i guess

"People are crazy and times are strange, I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range,
    I used to care, but things have changed..."

Newbie silverayne may be famous one day silverayne may be famous one day silverayne's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would say It's a good try for a first. As far as suggestions go... If it is a female (which is what I gather) she should have more rounded features in some areas; such as the chin. And for some reason she looks somewhat hunched over.... and the cleavage looks a little odd... like the shading for it goes too far. As though it's too arched or something....

Not to sound mean or anything..... it is afterall just constructive criticism.... although I'm not quite sure how to tell you how to fix these things.... I've never used a computer to create artwork.... But it is good for a first time. ^^

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Not bad for your first try. My first try wasn't that good. I'm not good at drawing on computer yet so I can't comment on drawing on computer.

Read Magical Detective Daisuke. Part 9 is finally out! Click here to read it! For the complete collection of Magical Detective Daisuke click here.

Newbie 0ddity may be famous one day 0ddity may be famous one day
    Thanks
    She looks hunched over because she is sitting down, and is leaning foward. I made the cleavage shading smaller, and fixed the chin. The chin looks loads better, thanks!

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you want comments on your artwork you should submit the art to our gallery for commenting. Do not start threads looking for comments.

To upload your work, you need to register in the gallery. Next go to the gallery you want to upload your artwork to and click on the "Upload Photo" link in the upper right and follow the instruction.

Also, changed the IMG tags to URL because the image was much too big.

Closing.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.