Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My friend would like a Fairy Pic

Otaku Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile My friend would like a Fairy Pic

Like it says in the title, i got a friend that would like for someone to draw her a fairy(she's into fairies). Let your imagination you crazy (but keep it tasteful, please) Thanks!

What I'm watching Right Now:

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcel_C
    Like it says in the title, i got a friend that would like for someone to draw her a fairy(she's into fairies). Let your imagination you crazy (but keep it tasteful, please) Thanks!
    Lol I don't draw on the computer. Have you tried to draw a fairy pic yourself? Not many people here would draw a pic and say here you go. Try to impress your friend with your own artwork from your soul. Maybe she will really like it.

Read Magical Detective Daisuke. Part 9 is finally out! Click here to read it! For the complete collection of Magical Detective Daisuke click here.

Otaku Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't draw on the computer either, I was just wondering if there was anyone that would like to for my friend. I guess i should try, but i just don't want to disappoint her.

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcel_C
    I don't draw on the computer either, I was just wondering if there was anyone that would like to for my friend. I guess i should try, but i just don't want to disappoint her.
    Have you read the sticky in the drawing section or Sib's Tutorial's? Both have good insite to art and sites that you can go to learn how to draw. Good luck trying to impress the girl.

Turtle's Helpful Tip: Take you time on your art work(Remember Rome wasn't built in a day) and never give up on your talent. You never know how good you are until you try.
    Last edited by Ted Turtle; Feb 27, 2005 at 09:30 PM.

Read Magical Detective Daisuke. Part 9 is finally out! Click here to read it! For the complete collection of Magical Detective Daisuke click here.

Thanks
    Thanks, and I think you ment "Rome wasn't built in a day" lol. Thanks again

Newbie andiishere may be famous one day andiishere may be famous one day andiishere's Avatar
    Thanks
    ok, i did one hope you like it! http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...cat=500&page=1

and do have a stab at one your slef it'll mean alot more to her having one made by you!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by andiishere
    ok, i did one hope you like it! http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...cat=500&page=1

and do have a stab at one your slef it'll mean alot more to her having one made by you!
    Very good pic. Wow you have changed my views of the helpfulness of the people here.

Thanks
    See I knew there was at least one good person, that would like to help on AO.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast