Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My Hime

Otaku Shadow_Dude may be famous one day Shadow_Dude may be famous one day Shadow_Dude's Avatar
    Thanks

My Hime

heheh.
    i seen the first epi, and currently dling more.
    it was quite interseting, Espacily the fighnting scenes.
    which is quite good.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    My Hime is great. The fight scenes are cool and it has its moments that make you laugh even though there are only four episdoes out. My fav character so far is kuga and mitoko. So far the best episode is number four.

Otaku paultjuh may be famous one day paultjuh may be famous one day
    Thanks
    it's mai hime!!!
    but it's a very great anime, nicely overpowered and stuf
    characters are very nice drawn, and the animations too.

Otaku dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma's Avatar
    Thanks
    i like this one as well...the animation's pretty sweet...lookin' forward to more episodes...

Newbie j12on may be famous one day j12on may be famous one day j12on's Avatar
    Thanks
    i also really like this anime right now, the animation is beautiful and fluid, this anime reminds me on one other anime though, scryed ~the materialization part~. i like mitoko, i think, with her awesome sword.

Newbie DJFlipD may be famous one day DJFlipD may be famous one day DJFlipD's Avatar
    Thanks
    I really really really like this anime. I can't wait for more eps to be subbed. It is original and has a great score, also the animation is wonderful. If you haven't seen this anime yet DO IT DO IT DO IT.

~sore demo ittai kono boku ni nani ga dekiru tte iun da~

Newbie Blaz may be famous one day Blaz may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I've seen ep 1-3 and while I think the animation is top notch, I do think the fight scenes could've be choreographed a bit better. I originally had watched this series after reading this thread in hopes of fight scenes on par with Samurai Champloo or Noir, and while they are good, I feel like there is just a little too much magical girl syndrome with them calling forth these weapons, but then again that's the whole point of the HiME isn't it? I dunno, I guess the action was just a notch too slow for my taste, but maybe this will improve in future episodes...

The story also leaves something to be desired, not much explainition given about these "orphans" other than they are evil and must be destroyed. Nor do we know anything about the source of these girls powers and what their relation is to being able to see that star. But, it is only 3 episodes into the series so, I will keep watching in hopes that things will be better explained down the road.

P.S.: Hope this doesn't burst anyone's bubble about the show, compared to a lot of other new shows out there that I've seen recently, this one is definately in the top 5. I'm just uber critical when it comes to my anime . Gomen.

Newbie Xeph may be famous one day Xeph may be famous one day Xeph's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmm...i'm stuck in eps 3, cos i'm waiting for A-Keep Sub. The one till eps 5 is by SS right? Hows the quality of the SS group and the translation?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast