Thread: My HIme ending

Newbie jaiden may be famous one day jaiden may be famous one day jaiden's Avatar
    Thanks

My HIme ending

Ok i have just pretty much all of My HIme in the space of 3 days...to start with it was pretty average, then it got all sad and black and i loved it..then the final episode, oh wait everything is sunny and happy..i must admit that i thought it might, despite my hope...
    im awar that isnt any form of question or anything anyone can reply to so let me thing...
    "has anyone seen this series, and if so did you think the ending was REALLY out of place?"

Newbie obliteration may be famous one day obliteration may be famous one day obliteration's Avatar
    Thanks
    To quote a 4chan post on the series shortly after it ended:
    Wheelchair girl: EVRY1 GET HAPPY
    MVP's: *revive* lololthx

Mai: I like j00, mik0to
    Mikoto: omg rlymai?! zomg *mikoto no longer under bros control

Kokuyou-no-kimi: OMG DIE BITCHES
    HiME: WE HAPPY *happy feelings destroy kokuyou*
    Kokuyou-no-kimi: ****ING H4X *dies*
    That pretty much sums the ending all up; it was a total copout, and done with a record-breaking sketchiness to boot. Personally, it really wasn't the fact that all the characters who had died earlier in the series had been revived for a "O HAY EVERYTHINGZ OKAY!!1!" ending that disappointed me, but rather the fact that it was all executed so poorly. For what it was worth, though, that "HiME Sentai" phrase was gold.

[ Romans 1:6: And you are included among those Gentiles who have been called to belong to Jesus Christ. ]

Newbie LordGdawg may be famous one day LordGdawg may be famous one day LordGdawg's Avatar
    Thanks
    I really liked the series but when I saw the final episode I was a little....shell shocked.Then when I sat and thought about it; after seeing eps 15-16 I should have realised where this series was going.
    I would have pretty much swallowed the ending wholesale if there was better exposition.I think everyone who saw the ending would have been more accepting of it if there was a little more explanation but it just came out of nowhere.I think that more than anything else pissed people off.I still enjoyed it though; it was a lot more interesting than anything I'd seen in awhile and I'm looking forward to season 2.

What is this "outside" of which you speak?