Thread: My Intro

Otaku frozen_mercury may be famous one day frozen_mercury may be famous one day frozen_mercury's Avatar
    Kansas (no, I do not know what happened to Dorothy and Toto)
    Thanks

My Intro

How to start. . .

My user name is frozen_mercury, as you very well see. I kept putting this off until I had more time in order to type this up. I am a big fan of the older anime, as well as some of the new. The newest anime I am wanting to get are marabuho, and I also want to get the rest of the Evangalion series and the Full Metal Panic Series.

As far as manga choices, I started off with the Priest manga, but found it too dark, so began reading things by Akematsu-sensei. as of recent, I am waiting with as much patience as I can for the Marabuho manga to come out, as well as DearS volume two, and Negima! volume six.

As far as schoolin', I am a sophomore in the IB program (a rigorous program that can, after graduating from highschool, start someone off as a sophomore or junior in college).

I enjoy any sort of academic or musical challenge. Videogames are also fun, but only in small doses (number one, I don't want to get addicted again, and number two because game cost too much money, I would rather buy five manga. Incidentally, in Kansas games run about fifty bucks, and manga ten).

That about wraps it up. Last things to say is that I currently am beginning to learn Japanese, and can speak enough Spanish to get by in Mexico or Spain. To the moderators, I am sorry if this is too long, I tend to overexplain on occasion.
    En la tierra de los ciegos, el torto es rey.

In the end, Darwin is right. The strongest do survive.
    Hail Malthus!

Otaku deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess's Avatar
    i came from a place no one has ever gone..
    Thanks
    long introduction. good luck. have fun!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

The staff doesn't mind long winded introductions at all. It makes a welcome change from the short dribble that is usually posted....

Forum Rules and FAQ is located here... http://www.animeonline.net/showthread.php?t=2312

And Welcome to EAO and enjoy your stay...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku