Thread: My Intro..

Newbie nirvana beyond stupidity may be famous one day nirvana beyond stupidity may be famous one day nirvana beyond stupidity's Avatar
    Thanks

My Intro..

My name is James, Im 16, Ive only recently discovered anime about 2 months ago, before that I was completely involved with working on my truck. I have 2 10" Sony P5 subs being pushed by a 620watt AL amp. Out of all the anime Ive seen so far Hellsing is my favorite, Ive seen all 13 episodes, and bought the sound track Raid..
    Other animes Ive seen, Howl's Moving Castle, Saiyuki 1, Chobits 1, Blood The Last Vampire, The Cat Returns, Princess Mononoke, Porco Rosso, Nausicaa, Laputa, Totoro, Grave of the Fireflies, Kiki's, Only Yesterday, Pom Poko, Whisper of the Heart, Spirited Away, Initial D, Armitage Movie, Lodoss 1&2, Ghost In The Shell 1, X Movie, and Cat Soup..

What other animes would you recommend? Ive got a whole summer to use..
    Last edited by nirvana beyond stupidity; Jun 20, 2005 at 11:51 AM.

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: My Intro..

WELCOME! well i cant really recomend any good anime to you, as im abit strapped on good ones myself at the moment but the ones you watched seem to be a good wide ranged selection, try Akira, its a great and well known anime film, bit bloody but that just adds to the fun! anyway like i said welcome and have fun!