Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My new pic..sorry dont know how to post in gallery(admin help move to galery)

Newbie MoonShade may be famous one day MoonShade may be famous one day MoonShade's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile My new pic..sorry dont know how to post in gallery(admin help move to galery)

My first time post here,and my first pic i made........dont laugh plz

Otaku serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005's Avatar
    Thanks
    I not a mod but to post a picture in the gallery go to gallery look above the search box and there would be upload photos click on it and do what it say and that how you would put photos in the gallery
    I am the fire that light your wood. I'm the thunder that lights you night. I'm the wind that keeps you cool. are you wondering who I am? I'm the great wizard serge

http://bahamutpheonix.7.forumer.com/index.php
    please join this site if you like any type of games

Newbie MoonShade may be famous one day MoonShade may be famous one day MoonShade's Avatar
    Thanks
    cool thanks

Thanks
    is it .jpg files only?

Thanks
    cuz my is gif....

Thanks
    but basicly is my pic good?

Otaku serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know they support gif and you picture is good but the words at the top should be a diffrent color
    I am the fire that light your wood. I'm the thunder that lights you night. I'm the wind that keeps you cool. are you wondering who I am? I'm the great wizard serge

http://bahamutpheonix.7.forumer.com/index.php
    please join this site if you like any type of games

Thanks
    thanks for the advice

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast