Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My opinion on everyone(not everyone) who has wrote an opinion.

Newbie Miyu@animeonline may be famous one day Miyu@animeonline may be famous one day
    Thanks

My opinion on everyone(not everyone) who has wrote an opinion.

Well let me see. I think it is unfortunate that Bush is President again but hey what could I do? I didn't even vote and I'm glad I did not cuz my vote wouldn't mean nothing. I really don't agree with being bi or les but I frankly don't care if someone is one or the another for the simple fact it has zero to do with me. I am a100% heterosexual female and darn proud of it too. I read some other opions but I don't remember them. Oh Yeah I think it is worng for some people to be so judgmental to say that others MUST go to College. I haven't gone and I really don't care. Stop being so judemental people!

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    did this really deserve a new thread? you could have said this in the other one...

The end is important in all things.

Otaku Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah...right...
    Isn't that the reason for an "opinion and debate" forum?...

Newbie Laharl may be famous one day Laharl may be famous one day Laharl's Avatar
    Thanks
    *sighs* im sick of hearing about bush and this election topic in general, i know it sucks but so does the gov't, what can we do.
    "Demons show no love..." - Laharl

Death to all anime school chicks

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Again with the new thread in reply to an existing thread thing. Please, please do not create an entirely new thread in response to an old one. It makes us go crazy insane. Please don't!

Newbie Laharl may be famous one day Laharl may be famous one day Laharl's Avatar
    Thanks
    mod wanna-b ^^ yet again j/k but seriously this is her own opinion about everyone else in her own tread and thus we should do the same
    This means that we post our own opinions about what everyone else had to say about everything.

And let a mod correct her dont be a punk we are familly and you just happen to be one of the old grandpa's of our family (senior member XD)

(if you are a mod some how i apologize but if your not i stand where i am)
    "Demons show no love..." - Laharl

Death to all anime school chicks

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    lol everyone's going to start apologizing now after their posts.. scared of incurring the mod's wrath. i agree though.. i feel like im walking on pins and needles suddenly

but yea, don't pseudo mod! and ..um.. i apologize for pseudo moding myself earlier.. and um.. i respect everyone's opinions.. and um.. i love you all. and i hate no one.

ps. im sorry if this post offended anyone, i didn't mean to.

ps. sorry if that apology is overdone, just covering my ass.

pssss. this post was rather pointless i know

psssssssss. im sorry for contributing a useless post.. dont be mad at me.

pssssssssssss. please forgive me for doubting posting this and stretching it out this long.

yah.

The end is important in all things.

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Laharl, you DO realize that in accusing others of psuedo moding you yourself are psuedo moding? and now in turn i'm psuedo moding?????

Now before a mod decides to ban me for uber pseudo modding....hear me out, i'm trying to discuss this.

now i'm my personal opinion this thread, altho was about Miyu's personal opinion in the opinions and debate thread, it is also a lazy way of saying...here's what my response is to all the threads already started. It sounds more like a stating where Miyu stands in all the topics discussed....it's like an intro thread to me.

If everyone started doing that....why would we have discussions? we would all just have our own little thread stating our own little opinions about everything. It doesn't amount to any discussion, it's merely opinion. This thread is normally for open discussion, Miyu's statement there however doesn't really allow others to discuss since....it would kinda break the purpose of all the other posts here.

I'm not going to say...OMG mod close this thread now. but i'm merely stating my opinion about threads like this. Hey look, I started a discussion in this thread. Proved myself wrong.

and sorry Miyu if I have offended you, but it is my honest thoughts and I hope you don't take it the wrong way.
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast