Thread: My start

Newbie Quincy Archer may be famous one day Quincy Archer may be famous one day Quincy Archer's Avatar
    Thanks

My start

Hey what's up, I find the forums interesting and I hope to add my two cents where ever I fill it is necessary. I'm here to stay and I hope to make good friends. See you all around!

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: My start

Welcome to AO. This is the place to be. Things might be a little complex at first, but you'll get comfortable with the site. Remember, there's also a journal and gallery to lurk around in too. Also, make sure you read the rules, you don't want a bad start.

Otaku winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to AO. I hope you do make some friends. Have fun and enjoy your stay. ja nee~

Otaku Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to AO good times all around have fun and post like crazy
    Hey if you don't understand what i am saying it just because I'm black.

OUR MOTTO
    to destroy all mankind for the benifits of pandas and Squirells alike.

I will make your brain hurt with not using commas and periods and putting Caps where there shouldn't be hahaha. The sparky strikes again haha