Thread: My story, part 1

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks

Exclamation My story, part 1

Chapter I The Morning

Sunlight glinted through the window, casting a frail ray of light onto my face. The light warmed and illuminated my eyes, causing me to desire to open them. As I struggled to resist, I took my pillow and thrust it over my eyes. This attempt proved futile, as I could still see the light through the fabric. Not willing to give up, I faced my wall and covered myself with both my blanket and pillow. Underneath them I waited for a minute or two, until I realized I wasn't going to fall back asleep. Finally, I surrendered and opened my eyes.

The light shocked me, and I attempted to shield my eyes with my palms. Still partially blinded, I searched the room for my clock. When I finally found it, the time it said stunned me. The clock said 6:57. I wouldn't believe it. I picked up the device and jiggled it. I searched my mind for some possible explanation. It must have stopped last night I decided, at 6:57. My hopes were dashed as the clock continued to tick. When the realization of what time it was hit me, I panicked.

I ran to my bureau, frantically pulling and pushing objects from on top of it. On to the floor fell books, pencils, and papers. I had failed to clean up last night, and my laziness had come back to haunt me. Finally I saw a shirt. I grabbed it, and threw it over my shoulders, not bothering to look if I had put it on right. As I began to put on my jeans, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. It was there I saw I was wearing my shirt inside out. I used one hand to keep my pants up, and tried to use the other to pull the shirt off. Then I tripped over a soccer ball I hadn't put away and fell face first onto the floor.

As I fell, I grabbed my blanket and bed sheets. Instead of slowing my fall, I only got tangled in it! I hit the floor as a tangle of clothes, blankets, and paper. Just as I began to worm my way out of my prison, my sister entered. She came in shouting "Mom says get up or you'll be late". She looked down on me and rolled her eyes. Before she left she remarked, "Don't sleep on the floor again". I mumbled a curse world through my blanket and tried to stand up. I lost my balance and fell over. I landed on my bed, in the exact place I had gotten up.

After a few more minutes of wiggling and tugging, I was able to free myself from my prison. I got dressed (correctly) and ran downstairs. I grabbed my shoes and put them on as I walked. I tripped over my own feet, and hit the front door. As I stared at my shoes, I realized I had put them on the wrong feet. I switched the shoes and opened the door. Just as I was heading onto the porch, I realized I had forgotten my lunch. Just as I started to turn my head, something hit me on the back of my neck. The impact almost knocked me over, but I was determined not to fall down again. I turned around and saw it was my lunch bag.

As I struggled to my feet, a despairing image met my gaze. The school bus was leaving! I ran down the pavement faster than I ever had in my life. The faster I ran, however, further away the bus grew. It was as if I was in a dream, chasing something I could never reach. Dream or no dream, the bus was still leaving. I yelled as loud as I could, but couldn't get the driver's attention. The sound of the engine covered my voice. As the bus sped off, I fell to me knees in failure. I pulled up some grass, just to vent my rage. I decided I wouldn't give up. I got back up and ran through the woods, a plan forming in my mind.
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place

tak
    Otaku tak may be famous one day tak may be famous one day
    Thanks
    it was ok and cool dude

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    kool story man!!!keep it up.

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks
    thank you here is part 2
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place