Thread: My story part 2

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks

My story part 2 and beyond

Chapter II The Forest

I was going to run to the final stop, and beat the bus there by going through the woods. That was my plan. It wasn't a very good one, but it was the only one I could make up at such short notice. Running through the tress, I jumped over roots and ducked under branches. My heart began to pound, and my legs felt like lead weights. I wasn't going to be able to keep up this pace for much longer. "Hopefully," I thought, "I won't need to".

As I ran, I realized I had no idea where I was. I looked ahead of me and saw no trees, and took a risk. I turned my head to look up at the sky above, to use the sun to find the right direction. This idea was destroyed, however, when I couldn't find it. With my attention averted, I never saw the branch ahead of me. When I had turned my head, it was too late. "I guess the gamble didn't pay off," I thought to myself as I ran straight into the tree.

The first thing I saw when I awakened was a brown blurred figure. When my eyes focused, I was able to tell that it was a deer. The animal had its head right over my face, seemingly interested in my predicament. The beast stopped mere inches from my face. I could feel its hot breath and began to back away. The animal suddenly bellowed and galloped off. I felt a wave of relief as I watched it disappear into the forest. Then a different thought entered my mind. "What could scare the deer off like that," I pondered. The look on its face had been one of pure terror. Goosebumps grew on my arms, and I turned around and saw……. Nothing.

There was absolutely nothing there, not even a weasel or a fox. It was then that I first considered what time it was. I had no way of telling how many minutes had passed, but I was sue I had missed the bus. I considered for a moment, and decided to go home. There was no point in staying, as school had probably already started. If I was really lucky, I might just be able to arrive back before my parents back. That was a big IF, but it was my only course of action. The realization suddenly hit me I had no idea where I was. Without the sun or some kind of compass (I had neither) to guide me, I wasn't going anywhere. I sat down on a nearby log, and tried to decide what I was going to do next. Then thunder boomed in the distance. As if that was a cue, the rain began to fall. It was fall, so there weren't any leaves on the trees. I got up and began to search for some shelter.

The trickle turned into a downpour, and I still had no cover. It was thundering and raining so hard, it seemed the very sky was angry with me. Just as I had given up all hope of finding any relief from the ceaseless rain, a flash of thunder illuminated a building in front of me. I didn't think about the fact that I been through these woods hundreds of times and not seen this structure before, all I was concerned with was finding protection from the elements. I quickly entered the building. I was suddenly aware of a musky smell to the air, as if it was……old? Again I didn't notice this and stepped further inside. The room was very dark, the only light coming from the opening behind me. As I moved inwards, away from the falling rain. I bumped into something. Then the entire building began to shake and a wall fell behind me. All light disappeared leaving me in complete darkness.
    Last edited by Ninrev Sirgem; May 30, 2005 at 10:29 AM. Reason: I dont want to make too many topics so I will move them here
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place

tak
    Otaku tak may be famous one day tak may be famous one day
    Thanks
    it cool

tak
    Otaku tak may be famous one day tak may be famous one day
    Thanks

Question

Quote Originally Posted by tak
    it cool
    do you have a part 3

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, here you go

Thanks
    My story part 3

I began to panic. I've always had an irrational fear of the dark, and that was not helping. I felt trapped; I was immobilized by my fear. I fumbled through my backpack, searching for something that might give me light. The bag's entire contents were laid on the floor, and yet I still had not found anything. It was then that I remembered my key chain. I found it and yanked the little light off. The small glow that came out of the flashlight was barely larger than a marble. Yet, any light was better than no light. I aimed the little light across the room, looking for an exit of some sort. I say something reflect back at me one the floor. Moving closer I finally got a good look at it. It was a skull!

The head seemed to be grinning at me. The sight shocked me so much that I dropped my flashlight. When I finally came through, I saw it roll over into a pile of rubbish in the corner. My small beacon soon was covered, and I was on my hands and knees searching for it. I reached the pile and thrust my hand into it. I felt around for it and pulled out something that felt long and hard. Then I realized it was a bone! This wasn't some pile of rubbish, but someone's remains!

I threw the bone to the ground in and pulled out the light. Then I heard a rustling behind me. I turned around and came face to face with a huge set rat. The monstrous rodent opened its jaws and began to move towards me. I tossed all of the bones I could reach at it. Many of them hit the creature in its head, but it seemed to take no notice. I reached into the pile and grasped something sharp and heavy. I put the object in front of me and got a glimpse of the creature that was about to kill me.

I waited for the rat to bite me, several seconds passed and yet I felt nothing. I slowly opened my eyes and saw a grotesque sight. The animal had impaled itself on the object I grabbed. I pulled it off and threw the carcass into the corner. I used my flashlight and looked at the weapon that had saved me. It appeared to be a dagger with a bizarre and archaic language written on it. Then I truly began to wonder where on earth I was.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    kool istory dude, i hope the #4 will be good as this one!!!><!!!

Thanks

Part 4

Part 4

Chapter IV The Bat

I went back to the bone pile and looked for anything I could salvage. I felt disgusted at desecrating someone's grave, yet I might need some things it had. I found a large, golden key. It wouldn't help me here but might be of some value once I got out. I pocketed the treasure and resumed my search. I found one torch that I think I can use. I looked back out the entrance and muttered to myself, "There is no way I'm getting out through there".

A small rock in the far corner caught my eye. I picked it up and examined it. It was flint. An idea grew in my mind and I took the rock and rubbed it against the dagger. Soon sparks began to fly out. I was able to ignite the torch this way. Once I had light, I began to truly consider what had just happened to me.

I had gone into the woods, gotten lost and run into a tree branch. I woke up and it started to rain even though there hadn't been a cloud in the sky only minutes earlier. I had sought shelter in a building I had never seen before. I had gotten trapped in it and found a dagger and had been attacked by a giant rat. The entire situation was unbelievable. Yet, it had happened and here I was trapped. Whether or not I was trapped in an ancient tomb or on another planet made no real difference, all that was important was that I get out of here,

My mind continued to juggle with these questions, until a sound broke my concentration. There was a loud screeching. It was worse that a chainsaw or nails on a blackboard. I covered my ears and fell onto my knees. An animal passed overhead, what I saw was a bat.