Thread: My story Part 5

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks

My story Part 5

The ugly beast seemed to have glowing red eyes and flew past me, further into the tomb. The presence of this creature meant there had to be another way out. I followed it, barely able to keep pace. I eventually came into a large chamber with a huge black sheet covering the ceiling. My attention was so focused upon the ceiling that I failed to notice the large piles of bones onto the floor. As I continued to move forward, I stepped onto on the bones and caused a loud CRACK sound.

The entire wall became alive with the opening of thousands of eyes, and then with a hellish screaming. I covered my ears and also screamed in an effort to blot out the horrible noise. The bats began to descend and thus the race for my life began. I moved with a speed I never thought I possessed. It's amazing what you can do when you life is in jeopardy. My entire life flashed before my eyes. "This must be what you see before you die," I thought. Finally I reached a great hall. I looked for something to impede the progress of the bats behind me. I spotted a bookcase, and ran towards. I shifted my entire wait onto it and pushed it over. I could hear anger in the sound of the bats that had just lost their meal. But I had not escaped, only change the type of danger I was in. For behind me I heard a hissing and the sound of a rattle.
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    wow kool istory, i love the part where the beast helps your character to find the way out!!!^_^!!!

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    Thanks

Part 6

As I turned to look behind me, I came face to face with a cobra! The snake was at least four feet long with shiny scales and sharp fangs. The serpent leapt at me, fangs extended. I grabbed the beast by the neck, stopping it a mere four inches from my face. The snake squirmed and wiggled, obviously trying to free itself of my grip. Eventually the snake stopped struggling and glared at me. I couldn't be sure, but I think I saw some spark of intelligence and malice in its eye. The serpent twisted its head and bit me in the wrist. I threw the animal at the wall, but it didn't matter. It had poisoned me and its venom was already starting to spread. I knew that I wouldn't last much longer.

Almost immediately my hand began to swell and change colors. Then the
    effect began to spread. My arm and soon my shoulder grew numb. Moving them was as difficult as lifting blocks of lead. Even as the poison spread, the snake still wasn't done with me. Normally I could easily escape, but the venom was weakening me. I hobbled towards the way I came in when I remembered I had blocked it. The serpent began to move ever closer to me and now was only yards away. In a desperate gamble, I jumped over the snake towards the opposite wall. I had no way of knowing, but I was praying that there way a door at the other end. I spotted a door in the corner and began to crawl on my hands and knees towards it. Just as the snake was upon me, I opened the door and crept inside. Just as I shut it, I heard a loud thump. That sound was the snake still trying to get through. My victory was short lived, for the venom was still killing me.

tak
    Otaku tak may be famous one day tak may be famous one day
    Thanks
    the storys are kool. do you have a part 7. the story are very good

Thanks

Part 7

The adrenaline in my body had slowed the progress of the poison, but now it was flowing freely through me. The venom had reached my heart and was spreading rapidly throughout my limbs and internal organs. My entire body began to stiffen and freeze. The immobilization was followed by a loss of touch or feeling. Soon even my eyes began to lose focus. It was then that I lost all sense of being and felt almost free. All the pain I had felt began to melt away into sweet nothingness. Instead of losing every sense, I gained others. I found a new way of seeing, a method of viewing the past. I was looking from the present across the rift of time to the past.

I couldn't what I was seeing at first. It was like a dream, but with more detail and depth then reality sometimes held. I saw, or more correctly envisioned, a great man. His stature was that of a proud male, his body bulging with muscles, He was dressed in purple garments, with a golden crown atop his head. He seemed to be very rich and powerful, yet something was troubling him. A servant dressed in plain garb entered the room. "My liege," he spoke," news has arrived of the war in the South." The king turned to him and abruptly remarked, "Yes, Yes tell me the news already." The servant bowed and cheerfully responded with, "its wonderful sire, we won against enormous forces!" The ruler turned and looked at him. The expression on his face being was not one of happiness, but of anger.