Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: my webmanga

Newbie BlueTigerFour may be famous one day BlueTigerFour may be famous one day
    Thanks

my webmanga (help please)

i saw that people were giving some very helpful feedback to other members about their sites, so i was wondering if anybody would be willing to give me suggestions concerning the webmanga i'm just getting up

www.outofphase.tk

any input would be appreciated. .tk seems like a good deal here, but let me know if they try and stick you guys with popups or anything. I'm always a little suspicious of 'free' stuff...

Thanks guys!
    Last edited by BlueTigerFour; Jan 01, 2005 at 01:08 AM. Reason: needed title

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks
    not bad....having a first pass at it...i'd suggest non bold text or space out your text more for your buttons, right now it's a little unclear, i can read it but it COULD be clearer.

And what res were designing this page with? The nav bar at the bottom isn't really serving it's purpose since i can't really see it "at first glance" with 1280 x 1024.

I also rather liked the first page's background....maybe let it carry through to the other pages as well? cuz I was kinda HIT by the drastic change in color with the rest of the pages. (from very dark, to very light).

but overall it's good stuff keep it up, hope to see more of the manga too!!
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Very nice site . I had no prob's with it
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie Shien may be famous one day Shien may be famous one day
    Thanks
    pretty good.. you just needed to work on your anatomy and everything looks great.
    My Dark Kindered Spirit Guide Me Through This Errant World..

Newbie Socks Stolen - 45 pairs

Thanks
    thanks angelan, i think i've got the text problem fixed now.

Did you know that giving a textbox a background fill can make the text hard to read? the things you learn!

i'm working on a 1680 by 1050, so thanks for the feedback on that too. It's hard to judge what this looks like on a 'normal' resolution, which of course is my target.

Does anybody find my how to draw and how to scan section helpful? I could go on forever, but i tried to keep it short. Maybe it needs to be less condensed? maybe it's fine? maybe there's an orangutan that lives in my attic? Who knows.

while i'm here i might as well ask:

i've been searching for a scrollable textbox for my news section for an eternity now. Does anybody know where i can find one for my site? All i can ever find is a scrollable textbox for my viewers to enter text, but like i said i want it for my news section.

thanks
    Last edited by BlueTigerFour; Jan 13, 2005 at 05:30 PM.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is an edit button for a resion dosen't matter if its 2 days after the first post no double posting

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks
    Bravo! that's was awesome.

Thanks
    OK, totally experimental here, but what do you think...

I was trying to think of something original for my site, and i came up with:

Online Manga + Sound effects = increased amusment?

Sound is really quiet right now, so you'll have to crank it up, but i'm working on it. Let me know what you think about it. As far as i know, nobody else has done this, so I don't know people's opinions on the idea.

And i was sure to make the sound USER ACTIVATED, so don't worry, viewers won't be bombarded by annoying sounds against their will ^_~

thanks
    Last edited by BlueTigerFour; Jan 15, 2005 at 06:10 PM. Reason: finished the other pages with sound

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast