Thread: Myspace.com

Otaku darkangels36 may be famous one day darkangels36 may be famous one day darkangels36's Avatar
    Thanks

Myspace.com

Hey i'm not sure if this belongs here but i'm hoping so i hate spamming so i'm not sure! Um i was wondering if anyone had a thing on myspace.com if you do my name on there is darkdamion and i was wondering if anyone on here wanted to be friends on ao is so coo if not it's all good thanks peace out!
    This is the code of honor: A wounded man says to his assaliant if i live i will kill you and if i die you are forgiven: Thus this is the code of honor!

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Myspace.com

grrr... i get on my email i see myspace i get on ao i see myspace. yes i had myspace yes it sucked yes they love to send u lots and lots of emails. this doesn't belong on ao. try ur journal
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku darkangels36 may be famous one day darkangels36 may be famous one day darkangels36's Avatar
    Thanks

My bad i'm sorry my main question was more about if anyone wanted to be friends on here so i'm sorry for my error!
    This is the code of honor: A wounded man says to his assaliant if i live i will kill you and if i die you are forgiven: Thus this is the code of honor!

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

This is more suitied for your journal material.

And a note to jaderabbit, you don't have to warn people if they did something wrong, that's what the staff is for, we'll get to it.