Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: mythbusters

Otaku mechataku may be famous one day mechataku may be famous one day mechataku's Avatar
    Thanks

mythbusters

has anyone here seen mythbusters, and if you have, what was your favourite myth?

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: mythbusters

mythbusters is a good sho but i dont know about my fav myth cus ive only seen a few episodes. but it would probly the one with the playing cards and if they can leathly hert someone

IM BACK

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I love mythbusters i have many favs so ill just name one, the one that they used all the difrent types of guns sry i cant remember the episode
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Wrong section, moving!

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I enjoyed the one where they made a young child float in the air with 10s, maybe 100s of thousands of balloons, I don't recall the exact number. Another good one was the one where they sank a boat, and then brought it afloat again using ping-pong balls.

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

the lock ness monster now thats mysterious its like a dragon in the lake ho did it get there? what does it eat? how does it avoid detection? is it a surviving dinosaur
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Oh please, the loch ness monster is such a hoax. Don't believe EVERYTHING you watch on TV.

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

i believe in old nessy much more mesterious than bigfoot and its scotish it must be a dragon with red hair a kilt and drunk all the time
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast