Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: mythbusters

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: mythbusters

, i though ti was the only one lol yeh i see it alot so much that i've seen mulltiple re-runs. lol. i like it when Tory gets hurt. lol the blooper epsiode was the best!.

and maybe the gun-safety underwater one, where they try to prove how far you have to be down underwater to be "bulletproof"

so turns out only about 3feet at a 30-40degree angle if my memory serves me right,,

so the Saving Private Ryan movie on the beach is worth a "MYTH BUSTED!!"

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

Ive seen that... its a good program...
    my favorite was this one that if y throw a coin from the Empire State and it hit a person in the head.. it could kill the person... but they proved it wrong.....
    oh oh oh and the one that if u pee in the electric rail of the railroad u could get electrocuted... I dont remember if that was right or wrong...
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

myth busters rock! my fav myth is the one where they test a crossbow made of newspaper, underwear elastic, and some kind of paste . . . some guy was supposed to have made one in jail and killed someone with the crossbow. They made it plausible.

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

i love mythbusters, but theres so many myths that i can't picck 1, i guess my fav would have to be the tree canon, and the rifle 1 shooting in water.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2