Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: n00b on deck!

Newbie ~/|D.a.r.k..D.e.m.o.n|\~ may be famous one day ~/|D.a.r.k..D.e.m.o.n|\~ may be famous one day ~/|D.a.r.k..D.e.m.o.n|\~'s Avatar
    Thanks

n00b on deck!

howzit goin everyone! name's Pj. i inadvertely stubbled upon this site lookin for a different anime site, but after about 2 hours of browsin the shizzle, i stopped my search here. well, okay, about me...

I'm 19 years old. I grew up in a lil ol' town called Ripley, TN just about 50 miles north of Memphis (I know ya'll have heard of it at least once. Elvis Presley? ****in BB King? Beale Street for cryin out loud, come on people!). I'm every bit of country-boy, city-slicker, cyber-goth all rolled into one great big ball of gooey fleshiness. As anime goes, well, what I see is what I get, and I don't get to see very much. I think in the, umm, 4 years (?) I've known about it, I've only seen about 10 different things: Pokemon (of course, who hasn't), Adult Swim's lil lineup (Rurouni Kenshin, Inyu Yasha, Case Closed, Cowboy Beebop, Trigun), some stuff on G4 back when it was still TechTV and a decent television station (Serial Experiment Lain), Neon Genisis Evangelion (omg I'm so in love with Rei), Gundam Wing (the only decent one in my opinion), Labyrinth of Flames (something me and mah ex watched) and my most recent, and probably my favorite of all of them so far, Gungrave (Brandon Heat is the shizzle mah nizzle). Mostly, I'm a gamer. Final Fantasy Series, anything Star Wars (SWGalaxies included), racers, shooters, action and adventurers (is it a new word?) Whatever catches my candy eyes. I skateboard, I play football, I watch NASCAR (go Tony Stewart! Jeff Gordan can burn in the fiery pits of MY hell!), I go to clubs (the good kind, like, gothic/bondage/fetish/industrial clubs), I work five days out of the week, and I have a pHd in Beach Bumming. My job, well, I'm in the United States Navy, the greatest Navy in the world, and if for some reason anyone would like to question that, by all means, raise a hand and one of our carrier battle fleets would be more than happy to arm wrestle with ya. I'm enlisted at the bottom of the ladder, so no, I don't make money (yet). I'm a Cryptologic Technician, Maintenence branch (or CTM for short). I fix broken shit. I'm currently in a "C" or Advanced school learning how to work on passive radio equipment......and that's all you need to know. HOWEVER!!! Come January 3 (my birfday, as it where) I'm recieving the mother of all birthday gifts....I'M GOIN TO ****IN JAPAN!!! **pauses from keyboard to do happy dance** I've wanted to go to Japan since, like, the 10th grade and now I'm going to a ship homeported in Honshu Yokosuka which is only a few (don't ask how many) miles south of Tokyo! Cheers for me!!!

Well anyways.....that's not really me in a nutshell. This is me in a nutshell {( )} <--see, it's a nutshell. But, you have a rought idea.

Reply back, introduce yerself, lemme get to know as many of you as my underdeveloped brain is capable of registering.

xoxoxoxox

Pj

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: n00b on deck!

Bueno! Your whole life story. !hola! Welcome to AO. Have a fashion-tastic time.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Otaku kogome may be famous one day kogome may be famous one day
    Thanks

wow ur very interesting hi and enjoy ur stay i hope to be friends-xoxox

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

walks away
    comes back when finished talking
    I'm not mean just not a people person
    Welcome and dont bleed everywhere

Otaku Libitina may be famous one day Libitina may be famous one day Libitina's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zackraa
    walks away
    comes back when finished talking
    lol....anyway.....you seem like an interesting person....welcome to AO enjoy ur stay read the rules blah blah.... have fun

Newbie Captcanada may be famous one day Captcanada may be famous one day Captcanada's Avatar
    well this could be a stretch but i think im in a house
    Thanks

well im sure you are a very interesting person because i didnt read that big paragraph in the middle too much work. sooo welcome dude. yeah with the usual crap like read the rules, have fun, pm etc etc etc.
    OH CANADA MY HOME AND NATIVE LAND!!! *although i live in NOR CAL
    To all u Rockers out there... Rock on
    AO Fan Clan

Otaku Suzy may be famous one day Suzy may be famous one day Suzy's Avatar
    In Puerto Rico the stinkiest place on earth.^~^
    Thanks

SOO interestin welcome soldier^^.
    '' Death, cruelty, murder the things i have hate forever, Life is like a test with a limited time'' And doesnt have any sign''
    I wish i could help you but i make things worst, by liken you

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Er... Welcome. Have a good stay. (Didn't read that autobiography up there, but I'm sure you're cool enough)
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast