Thread: Nagagutsu wo Haita Neko (puss-in-boots)

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks

Nagagutsu wo Haita Neko (puss-in-boots)

A funny thing happened to me today i was looking on some web site and i came across an example of the influence of anime on american culture. the movie is called Nagagutsu wo Haita Neko or Puss-In-Boots the movie. This japanese movie was released "vintage" 3-18-1969 by Toei Animation. I believe it was adapted in American culture by the box hit movie Shrek 2 with the loveable little cat Puss-In-Boots. Althought the fact that i have not heard of it till today i might look into it on e-bay or something. It's for all ages and has no objectional material could sum up to be a good family movie.
    Looking forward to Burst Angel Vol. 3

Newbie chilos345 may be famous one day chilos345 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    pretty cool!

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's cool yeah.

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmmm... I dont find the prospect of a cat in boots very appealing but if the cat is cute and the storyline hosts lots of hot men and women and a tad of action i might suffer through it.
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia