Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Nail Biting

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    i always say im going to quit biting my nails, but whenever i go to the movies i bite them! i cant stop myself!!! and then when you bite them too close they hurt ... ive even reverted on occasion to biting the tips of my fingers because you cant feel it its pretty bad. maybe i will try that clear hardener.. i need to do something to quit.

The end is important in all things.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Yeah - I too am a nail biter. Actully - I tried to quit recently, and I got through it until I had a hangnail. Then I just happened to give up - but I still have the encouragement to stop, and have cut down on the biting. - I was pretty close to quiting, you just gotta put some willpower into it.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Otaku Purplefire may be famous one day Purplefire may be famous one day Purplefire's Avatar
    Thanks
    I basically chew my nails when i get bored. is a nasty habit, i cant stand my nails long. basically if your a girl, if you get fake nails that obviously stopped me from chewing on them, that and nailpolish or nail harderener works just as good.

80% Evil l 5% Insane l 15% Addict l 0% Lack of Guinea Pigs
    lAnime TalklAnime OnlinelOtaku BoardslMini Tokyo

Newbie Tabernero may be famous one day Tabernero may be famous one day Tabernero's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use to be one specially when I was nervous, but I managed to get it rid of it chewing gum, it was hard but I made it

Newbie Stormraven may be famous one day Stormraven may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I used to bite my nails. Not so much a nervous habit as a thinking habit. I can't say I'd recomend my method of ditching it though.

I got braces.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    I used to bite my nails every once in a while, never got it to the point where I chew on them constantly. I stopped doing it when I saw my friends nails who would always bit on his nails.

Newbie BBoyPHoeNiX1337 may be famous one day BBoyPHoeNiX1337 may be famous one day BBoyPHoeNiX1337's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hhhmmmm... Yeah, I bite my nails. But it's only when I have to, and that only the nails on my left hand. The reason is: the guitar. Most guitarists would agree that long nails hinder smooth guitar playing. So if i'm playing the guitar and i notice the nails on my left hand have grown to long (my nails grow FAST), which is usually every 6 or 7 days, and i don't have a nail clipper handy (i usually do), i just bite the nails off and continue playing.

2jz
    Newbie 2jz may be famous one day 2jz may be famous one day 2jz's Avatar
    Thanks
    i do a whole lot and i reallyu need to stop it so i'll try the nail hardener.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast