Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Namco x Capcom!?

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Who hasn't capcom fought?
    Really, they just need to combine every single fighting game character of every company in history a videogame and call it "the best damn fighting game you've ever played"....

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Whooaa...this is almost too much O_O
    They've put together some nice characters.... but I don't see how it could be a RPG... it sounds so... soothing...
    OOohhh... go Namco... I never liked that much Capcom... I might just have to buy into this.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by False Truth
    Who hasn't capcom fought?
    Really, they just need to combine every single fighting game character of every company in history a videogame and call it "the best damn fighting game you've ever played"....
    Considering that almost every crossover fighting game has severe balancing problems, that title doesn't really fit.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    its possible though, just make a few different styles/modes of fighting, different systems to apply to certain characters and certain versions of characters, also the fact that you can translate tekken fighters and doa fighters to 2-d if you wanted to, it's possible it could be done.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by False Truth
    its possible though, just make a few different styles/modes of fighting, different systems to apply to certain characters and certain versions of characters, also the fact that you can translate tekken fighters and doa fighters to 2-d if you wanted to, it's possible it could be done.
    Of course it can be done...if they put enough hard work and clever thinking in the product.
    Oh, and I don't think you'll be seeing 2d DOA soon...

Thanks
    So, what's exactly the reason they haven't made this into one of the vs. series?

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    [QUOTE=Hassun]Did anyone see this? It's not a fighter but an RPG...
    [QUOTE]

You gotta be shittin me. Namco and Capcom RPG? I only thought T.V. would stoop this low, what a disatar!

The Namco Capcom FIGHTING game would be like a classic, but RPG? no. sorry, just NOOOOO.

Newbie pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9's Avatar
    Thanks
    I actually heard about this, well read about this, a long time ago, and when I first heard it I though "DISASTER!" :/

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast