Thread: Name change

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Name change

I was wondering how to change the name like Otaku to something you like. I see narrator changed his to gorecreeper or something how do I do that.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Name change

Once you reach 500 posts, an option will appear in your user control panel which enables you to add your own custom title. There are a few members who do not yet have 500 posts and have a custom title because for a short time we changed the limit to 100 posts. When it was changed back to 500 they were able to keep theirs.

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by frr_vegeta
    Once you reach 500 posts, an option will appear in your user control panel which enables you to add your own custom title. There are a few members who do not yet have 500 posts and have a custom title because for a short time we changed the limit to 100 posts. When it was changed back to 500 they were able to keep theirs.
    OMG THANK FOR ANSWERING MY QUESTION!!!!!!!*hug* sry no1 has answered my question yet except u thanks

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

if you people bother reading the Forum Rules and FAQs I worked so hard on making here on AO

http://www.animeonline.net/showthread.php?t=8607

you would of know the anser to this without wasting space on the site with this topic. Be sure to read tha topic all the way through again. If there is something that isn't covered you can PM myself or another staff member to discuss the issue you are having.

Thank you

Seeing as the question has been answered I am closing this topic