Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Napoleon Dynamite

Otaku Mazer may be famous one day Mazer may be famous one day Mazer's Avatar
    right outside of reality, just inside insanity
    Thanks

Napoleon Dynamite

its is one of the funniest movies i have ever seen its all in freakin monotone its funny as hell hes probably a really good actor becuase anyone who can do that movie w/o luaghing has got to be good

what do you think about the movie??

Newbie cowboy rin may be famous one day cowboy rin may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I sometimes think i'm the only person who thought this was as dumb as shit. My roommates were all talking about this movie one night, put it on, and I was just speechless. They use to talk about some of these movies I never heard about, usually direct to video things that was hilarious. Always one of those stupid movies that no one in the right mind set will watch. I thought this was one of their old underground movies. I didn't even watch the whole thing. I can't even understand how something like this is popular

Newbie Oswald may be famous one day Oswald may be famous one day Oswald's Avatar
    Thanks
    Just seen the trailer, seems like something I might rent as a DVD some night. One of the movies that let you turn off your brains and just enjoy yourself, cheap laughs
    Due to budget cutbacks, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Never seen it. I'll wait till it hits HBO.
    Seduced by Flesh

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    There was already a thread about this ?

--> look HERE <--
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Otaku kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic's Avatar
    Thanks
    There's no way I'd watch some stupid ass shit like that, what's so appealing about watching an ugly ass kid for two hours?
    When you're caught between Good and Evil, Make them both suffer.

Newbie Twisted may be famous one day Twisted may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Napoleon Dynamite was plotless, had only a few funny parts, and was really stupid overall. I will admit the actor was good, but other than that... I hated it.

That's my opinion.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    The movie was pretty funny. I liked it because it reminded me of the small towns around Utah and Idaho. The actor did a pretty good job of portraying a geek...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast