Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Napoleon Dynamite

Newbie lil'applsaus may be famous one day lil'applsaus may be famous one day lil'applsaus's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was suprised by the fact that it was actually funny... I thought it would be really stupid, I was right but it was a good kind of stupid. Best laugh I had in a while ...ur mom goes to college
    "Its just a sweater."
    "MONKEYS!"
    "There are two kinds of people..."

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lil'applsaus
    I was suprised by the fact that it was actually funny... I thought it would be really stupid, I was right but it was a good kind of stupid. Best laugh I had in a while ...ur mom goes to college
    Well, the reason why it was so funny is because it is funny! It isn't Stupid Humor (Dumb and Dumber), nor is it Mainstream Humor... it's just... Odd Humor.

Newbie MiSTrGosH may be famous one day MiSTrGosH may be famous one day MiSTrGosH's Avatar
    Thanks
    I enjoyed it ... it gets funnier the more I see it. I love the odd humor stuff ... plus its an indy film, no big budget ... its supposed to be "quirky".

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hilarious film........i hear theres a sequel on the horizon from what i've heard.

Newbie forever_desired may be famous one day forever_desired may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Wow..I didn't like that movie...I seen it a week ago tomorrow. It was, uh...No laughter for me. On the other hand, had my boyfriend n' to friends on the floor laughing to the point a tears...I guess, it is hard to please me?
    Shorty
    You're granted permission to have your own opinion, how ever you're not granted permission to give me that opinion...

Newbie sanguinary_wonderland may be famous one day sanguinary_wonderland may be famous one day sanguinary_wonderland's Avatar
    i'm a girl, I live in toronto ontario canada and no its not always cold up here.
    Thanks
    the part where he slaps his brother and runs was like the funniest thing ive ever seen, that movie was slightly low budget and had no point but movies like that somrtimes blow more quality movies out of the water when it comes to humor. movies without a point let you let loose and just laugh and not have to follow a storyline.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2