Thread: Narc

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Narc

Are there any gamers who have seen or played this game? I reallt want to know. Lol. umm...From what I've seen of the game....It's not for teens but for adults. So could help me out and let me know if you've played or seen this game.
    Seduced by Flesh

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've heard alot about it and i'm actually awaiting it. I can't get enough of gritty crime based games. I just can't.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    My one friend had the game, and I saw a commerical, and it didn't ever look apealing to me, until my friend said something about it, and I ended up watch someone play the game.... and you can take drugs in the game, ...and I guess you're a dirty cop or somethan ? HAha, the map look exactly like a GTA map, and it has simular gameplay. One cool thing is when you get busted (as a cop) random people on the street throw herion needles your way.... the game is crazy... a little too much for me... I don't care for it, but I heard it's good value
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Gamespot-5.6/10
    IGN-6.5/10
    Gamespy-1.5/10
    GI-4.5/10
    GR avg. ratio=53%
    There's a reason why this game is budget priced....

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Otaku kenshi2885 may be famous one day kenshi2885 may be famous one day kenshi2885's Avatar
    Thanks
    hhhmmm i seen this game you can actually use drug on this game and at the same-time arrest people
    Last edited by kenshi2885; Apr 30, 2005 at 01:03 AM.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I ran through the demo, and NARC is a turkey. My advice is to skip it and save your coin for Dead to Rights II.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    My advice is to skip it and save your coin for Dead to Rights II.
    Which is a mediocre game at best.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    Which is a mediocre game at best.
    True. I always thought of Dead to Rights as a half-assed Max Payne.