Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Naruto

Newbie Brother may be famous one day Brother may be famous one day Brother's Avatar
    Thanks

Naruto

My friend is currently watching the anime series of Naruto, and he had a question for all the manga readers. Did Neji really die in the last episode?

Edit: Sorry if it confused you. I meant to ask if Neji died in the last episode that just aired. Thanks.
    Last edited by Brother; Jan 08, 2005 at 01:06 PM.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti

Newbie Lei Kiyone may be famous one day Lei Kiyone may be famous one day Lei Kiyone's Avatar
    Thanks
    Of course not.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    nope i don't think he did...
    Did naruto manga end.. cause i've only got up too ep. 244 in ta manga; and if 245 is the end... im gonna throw som'n off a bridge. Like a rock.... or a small buggy of sort's.
    Last edited by jaderabbit; Jan 07, 2005 at 07:41 PM.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie Lei Kiyone may be famous one day Lei Kiyone may be famous one day Lei Kiyone's Avatar
    Thanks
    No way is it going to end! It still has plenty of story to fill in. It wouldn't end with the whole oro/sasuke/itachi/evil problems left unsolved, things just don't happen that way. Unless they do a year skip(Which I hope they do, sincerely), the series won't be over for quite a while.

Newbie HRob may be famous one day HRob may be famous one day HRob's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Kiyone
    No way is it going to end! It still has plenty of story to fill in. It wouldn't end with the whole oro/sasuke/itachi/evil problems left unsolved, things just don't happen that way. Unless they do a year skip(Which I hope they do, sincerely), the series won't be over for quite a while.
    Agree. There so much story left. I don't think they would be able to fit everything in one chapter...no way!
    by year skip... did you mean that they should skip the three years that everybody is trainning?
    I think they should do that.. just show everyone after the three year period..and when they show their new techniques--a flashback to when they were training.
    That'll be cool!

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Kiyone
    wheww, ty... I WAS flippen out when i read the top post that said
    Did Neji really die in the last episode?
    T-T The 'last eisode' part really freaked me out.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Thanks
    Yeah, a sort of year skip where it shows the next attempt at the chuunin exams for everyone, possibly much more training though, say three years of it. It'd be awesome for me to see how each genin had mature through that time period, especially naruto, as he's sort of an annoying little kid mostly, I'd much rather see him act a little more mature at the very least, like his (likely) father, Yondaime. That would certainly be a treat.

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    In an interview with the creator, Masashi Kishimoto states that season 7 will be Narutos Final season and end to the Manga as well. After an intense battle with naruto and Sasuke, Kakashi finds Naruto on the ground and Sasuke no where to be seen. After Sasuke meets with Orochimaru he sets off to find his brother. blah blah blah, He fights Itachi, Episode "Sharingan vs. Sharingan. The Uchiha Showdown." Itachi comes out of the battle barely alive, orochimaru shows up with Kabuto, fuses with Sasuke to finish off Itachi. Naruto comes into the battle, see's Orochimaru/Sasuke, Thinking it's his friend, blah blah blah. Him and Orochimaru/Sasuke fight. blah blah.

End Of Season 6. All words from the creator. With alittle editing by me to get rid of the boring parts.

Edit Request from Hrob: spoiler -------^
    Last edited by KenX; Jan 10, 2005 at 09:36 PM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast