Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Anime- angry at zabuza fight

Otaku mechataku may be famous one day mechataku may be famous one day mechataku's Avatar
    Thanks

Naruto Anime- angry at zabuza fight

i'm angry at the naruto anime....in the original manga, in the part where haku gets hit by the lightning edge of kakashi's, kakashi's hand goes through haku, while in the anime it stops at haku's chest and doesn't go through..plus when zabuza kills gato, he beheaded him in the manga, while in the manga he got knocked off the bridge to drown....i want to see a beheaded gato!

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Naruto Anime- angry at zabuza fight

Quote Originally Posted by mechataku
    i'm angry at the naruto anime....in the original manga, in the part where haku gets hit by the lightning edge of kakashi's, kakashi's hand goes through haku, while in the anime it stops at haku's chest and doesn't go through..plus when zabuza kills gato, he beheaded him in the manga, while in the manga he got knocked off the bridge to drown....i want to see a beheaded gato!
    well that is manga. Remember this the anime series is different from the manga series, and besides they are showing the naruto series in USA. I think the parents well get mad at that show if there childern saw that happening

Otaku zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by name one
    well that is manga. Remember this the anime series is different from the manga series, and besides they are showing the naruto series in USA. I think the parents well get mad at that show if there childern saw that happening
    yea wut he said

^^BEST SIG EVER!!^^

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

in the original Japanese version, Kakashi's Raikiri/Chidori actually goes through Haku's chest and it's all bloody and nice
    in the English dub, they took out all the gore and made it all shiny... ooh... shiny...

as for Gato's death, it's the same for the original version
    in the anime, Gato gets thrown off the bridge
    in the manga, Zabuza decapitates him and dismembers many others

and yep, name one's right
    since it's on Toonami, they had to edit a lot of things
    ah, if only it was on [adult swim]...
    ....oh well....
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Thats why i just read the manga, i was dissapointed with the anime plus Naruto's voice is annoying

Otaku mechataku may be famous one day mechataku may be famous one day mechataku's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell
    in the original Japanese version, Kakashi's Raikiri/Chidori actually goes through Haku's chest and it's all bloody and nice
    in the English dub, they took out all the gore and made it all shiny... ooh... shiny...

as for Gato's death, it's the same for the original version
    in the anime, Gato gets thrown off the bridge
    in the manga, Zabuza decapitates him and dismembers many others

and yep, name one's right
    since it's on Toonami, they had to edit a lot of things
    ah, if only it was on [adult swim]...
    ....oh well....
    i saw an AMV with the scene... and the hand wasn't through the chest..(i think...)

Newbie Sango_Kohaku may be famous one day Sango_Kohaku may be famous one day Sango_Kohaku's Avatar
    Thanks

I was disappointed at that scene. Even though I like Haku. I'd rather he die a bloody deah than a crappy death.
    If it were up to me, I'd have it not edited. Sure, parents would be mad, but with some of the bloodthirsty little kids around where I live, I'd say they would be fine with it being unedited.
    And as for Gato's death. Pfft.. Gato is cat in spanish... meow! =^.^= Ah, yes well.. back to umm.. this stuff. When I saw that scene, I pretty much fell out of my chair from disappointment. Or laziness. Pretty sure it was dissapointment though. Just because someone is short and has a nearly broken arm does not take away the ability to swim. But then again, cats hate water.
    Last edited by Sango_Kohaku; Jan 28, 2006 at 04:18 PM.

Your signature image was found to exceed the maximum allowed size of 450x110.

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

That's the one thing I hate when they bring anime over to North America, they always cut the violence down so it's more kid friendly....I absolutely hate that. And of course, that's the reason why everyone who doesn't watch anime, says that its for kids....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast